heartshapedbo_x/calem/alice or whatever their name is now

Author Topic: heartshapedbo_x/calem/alice or whatever their name is now  (Read 7047 times)

simp
you just said it again
my parole officer has instructed me on account of my six felonies involving non-consensual sodomy that i am not allowed to say the word 'ass' in my posts so i meant to type 'sass' in the above post. pardon the slip up. i merely love girls with attitude
finally, world's first unironic bruh moment
finally, world's first unironic bruh moment
some one saying they made naked pictures and they went arpound an people making fun of her for having little boobs so she made new acount

I'd block you too
can you leave her alone jesus
ok henry winklur
smh.... bruh.
also how old alice she sound kinda bad thoe 👀👀

im on the grind all day studio all night

this is why i want to murder all traps with a 12 gauge shotgun. no females ever wear socks like these anymore because The stupid god damn twinks with their legs tied behind their head and rubber band scrunching baby smooth ballsacks cooming to the 12th 4 hour sissy hypno video ruined it. i hope every single one of them gets run over by a hydraulic excavator till their bodies are crushed into a smoothie so their bodies rot into the dirt of the earth so that their only contribution on this planet is to nourish the soil beneath their corpse.

this is why i want to murder all traps with a 12 gauge shotgun. no females ever wear socks like these anymore because The stupid god damn twinks with their legs tied behind their head and rubber band scrunching baby smooth ballsacks cooming to the 12th 4 hour sissy hypno video ruined it. i hope every single one of them gets run over by a hydraulic excavator till their bodies are crushed into a smoothie so their bodies rot into the dirt of the earth so that their only contribution on this planet is to nourish the soil beneath their corpse.
ive seen footage i stay noided

did your friends keep sending you pics of twink ass, to then reveal the rest of the picture and call you gay, because it's an adequate reason

woosh! you are gay

ok

k family man

greed tastes like sin spikes spikes spikes spikes

did your friends keep sending you pics of twink ass, to then reveal the rest of the picture and call you gay, because it's an adequate reason
no if anyone did this to me i would not hesitate to curb stomp them

k family man
i live in a home, genius.

greed tastes like sin spikes spikes spikes spikes
triple six five forked tongue