[NEWS] america kills iranian general (ww3 probably just started)

Author Topic: [NEWS] america kills iranian general (ww3 probably just started)  (Read 6563 times)

Even so, he's an internationally recognized terrorist on foreign soil. you glass his ass every day of the week. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Senior, and Reagan all would have done the same thing

Annoying Orange's approval ratings are actually doing pretty good for the modern era.
every single person you just noted is a war criminal and the usa is not the police of the world. we haven't been in a justified conflict since ww2. even if the others would do the same thing, you should still hold people accountable for what they do

its not rocket science, there are 1 million deaths related to US foreign intervention in the middle east only since 9/11.

you barely even recognize the humanity (or don't seem to care at all) of the civilians that where killed in these drone strikes to kill """terrorists""". if you think the USA turning entire countries into glass is a good thing, you are literally just a psycho.

it took them over a decade and a trillion dollars to kill bin laden, do you not see that this is all just a massive scam to make money for the military-industrial complex at the expense of poor people tricked into joining the military with bribes of education and healthcare?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:02:35 AM by Aide33 »

god loving DAMMIT

looks like Annoying Orange figured out you can start wars to make military stocks go up

looks like i was right

You have to be handicapped to think WW3 is going to break out over middle eastern conflict

Especially Iran

You have to be handicapped to think WW3 is going to break out over middle eastern conflict

Especially Iran

i mean, not ww3, just another endless war so that the us can sink billions of dollars into Raytheon's pockets

no war is going to stop me from playing doom eternal and animal crossing on march 2020, Sorry Annoying Orange!

no war is going to stop me from playing doom eternal and animal crossing on march 2020, Sorry Annoying Orange!
And mount and blade: bannerlord!

an half life alyx

war gotta wait until bobby get out of jail