the 2 party system doesn't work [change my mind]

Author Topic: the 2 party system doesn't work [change my mind]  (Read 3132 times)

Being a republican or democrat means what?

There is a loving wide ass spectrum in the political world that there are republicans that agree more with democrats or independent and vice versa.

Bernie isn't even technically a democrat, he just goes by democrat because independent would give him 0 votes. He is radically different from hillary, biden, etc.

Sure let's just give up, nobody vote and throw out fates completely to the winds.

Makes sense to me.

Sure let's just give up

Where did I say this?

I loving gave examples on how to possibly improve the voting system, you haven't given anything besides ad hominem.

I said it in the OP, twice actually.

Do you people not read, or what?

The founding fathers were against the 2 party system and for good reason.
so they decided to create the electoral college and use a simple plurality voting system which is what creates two party systems..........

i see where you're coming from but no one cares. don't be master matthew

i see where you're coming from but no one cares. don't be master matthew

Not caring is why this country is falling apart

"this country" as in a bunch of mentally drained ex-block game players who don't understand the least about politics except for what grandpa says to them when mom and pop isn't around. present it to someone with power.

okay so a mockery of our house and senate voting is better?

democrat wins house vote for having more seats

republican wins senate vote for having more seats

neither votes are bipartisan

nothing gets solved

meanwhile if they want to remove all our guns they could all loving agree to it by tomorrow

i agree. how am i supposed to go to two parties? what if their both on the same day? id be missing out on the fun for the party i don't go to. if two people are hosting two different parties on the same day they should just throw one big party together. best of both worlds

meanwhile if they want to remove all our guns they could all loving agree to it by tomorrow
If you remove guns, you remove murder, and by removing murder, you remove crimes, and by removing crimes, you achieve world peace

If you remove guns, you remove murder, and by removing murder, you remove crimes, and by removing crimes, you achieve world peace

and if we remove you, then

"

lol ok