[news] VWEGAN HEARTBORKEN AFTER EATING CHICKEN!

Author Topic: [news] VWEGAN HEARTBORKEN AFTER EATING CHICKEN!  (Read 1394 times)

A vegan was left feeling 'sick and heartbroken' after she accidentally ate chicken when KFC got her plant-based burger order wrong.

Nic Kent, 27, has been vegan for five years and was keen to try out the chicken shop's new meat-free burger with her sister, who is also vegan.

The pair ordered their burgers from the Clifton store in Nottingham and took them home to eat.

But after Ms Kent's sister, who has asked not to be named, took a bite of hers - she realised staff had got her order wrong and she had just eaten chicken.

She is also lactose intolerant, which meant she felt sick after accidentally eating cheese as well.

Ms Kent said: 'I felt sick. I was heartbroken. It has been a long time since I first became a vegan. I went to brush my teeth after.'

She explained that the box was labelled a 'zero chicken' burger which states on the side: 'Finger lickin' vegan. Until you add non-vegan stuff, obviously.'

She said she had taken a bite without thinking, putting her trust in KFC to put the correct burger in the box.

She added: 'You know when you are so hungry and you do not chew? I waited a long time for it so I was hungry and I just wanted to enjoy it. Luckily it was not a big bite.

'I've been vegan for five years so I known damn well that was not any plant-based stuff. I could feel all the skin going down my throat.

even if these supposed vegans ate a supposed vegan sandwich from kfc, that stuff was probably cooked with utensils or in oil that has touched real chicken. same goes with gluten free stuff (probably an even worse case).

just shut the f*ck up already

even if these supposed vegans ate a supposed vegan sandwich from kfc, that stuff was probably cooked with utensils or in oil that has touched real chicken. same goes with gluten free stuff (probably an even worse case).
the gluten free stuff is kinda hard to fake because there are people that are legit allergic to the stuff, so if you still have some, you will get sick and it's pretty bad business

the soy burger stuff is 100% cooked on the same grills though, no doubt about it

yeah the gluten-free stuff is about a legitimate allergy it's not some hipster bullstuff people try to portray it as

just shut the f*ck up already

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. 

I could feel all the skin going down my throat.

That's what she said.

what are you gonna do, go cry to rotondo because you're being handicapped and someone is tired of you just posting borderline spam that nobody cares about nonstop, making the forums more of an utter headache inducing website?

bruh the chicken already dead why are they sad

what are you gonna do, go cry to rotondo because you're being handicapped and someone is tired of you just posting borderline spam that nobody cares about nonstop, making the forums more of an utter headache inducing website?

So you're in favor of the censorship of news, gotcha.

That's literally fascism but okay

So you're in favor of the censorship of news, gotcha.

That's literally fascism but okay

that is forgetd up
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 07:08:37 PM by Biqus »