Author Topic: [NEWS] Friendship ends with Internet and Vince Vaughn. Annoying Orange is best friend now  (Read 3050 times)

oh so common sense literally doesn't exist huh? they are still a systematically oppressed minority and its still legally viable to kill and be set free with the trans panic defence.

there may not be a genocidal movement to exterminate them but there are still people like you that argue against their humanity, their right to serve in the military, etc.

you literally made his point by calling them "mental illness roostertails"

"common sense" =/= "death to transjews" I can't believe I have to point that out but I know how much people like sucking trans rooster on the internet bc its the woke thing to do

Calling a mentally ill person mentally ill isn't advocating for their actual death, nor it is it dehumanizing, because humans have mental illness, and I honestly cant fathom what depths of handicapation you two are reaching into in order to argue otherwise.

And I've never heard of anyone killing a trans person in a first world country and actually getting away with it by citing "trans panic" that stuff probably stopped being a thing that worked a long ass time ago, but people like you still wanna bring it up like it means forget all

trans people will always be "systematically oppressed" because they tacked themselves onto a loveual awakening movement and they will therefore be regarded as loveual deviants instead of people who are mentally ill and thus will never, ever truly get the same empowerment lesbians and gays got with the success of gay rights

Stop pulling dumb stuff out of your asses,
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 05:44:32 AM by Deus Ex »

you are literally just making my point by basically arguing the fact that you dont want the best medical treatment for trans people and just want them to be declared clinically insane so you can legally discriminate against them

if there was still a law that allowed you to kill a gay guy for making an advance on you but it wasnt used its still a loving bad thing idk what kind of mental gymnastics you have to do to think its "pulling stuff out of my ass"

and it is dehumanizing to call them mentally ill because literally every single loving medical association that exists no longer categorizes it as such. The fact that you can just wave off an entire half centuries worth of science related to trans people is baffling to me.

it kinda reminds me of segregationists in the 60s arguing that the current science on race and IQ is not legit because all the professors are libtards and black people are actually dumber than whites (which is not the case if you havent noticed)

you are literally just making my point by basically arguing the fact that you dont want the best medical treatment for trans people and just want them to be declared clinically insane so you can legally discriminate against them

Literally they are mentally ill and part of getting the proper medical treatment is being declared mentally ill (gender dysphoria) because doctors aren't going operate on anyone without an actual loving diagnosis. Like what loving planet are you on

if there was still a law that allowed you to kill a gay guy for making an advance on you but it wasnt used its still a loving bad thing idk what kind of mental gymnastics you have to do to think its "pulling stuff out of my ass"

what the forget are you talking about

and it is dehumanizing to call them mentally ill because literally every single loving medical association that exists no longer categorizes it as such. The fact that you can just wave off an entire half centuries worth of science related to trans people is baffling to me.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and the sole reason trans people get any actual care, check the DSM-5 if you want to eat your own stuff

it kinda reminds me of segregationists in the 60s arguing that the current science on race and IQ is not legit because all the professors are libtards and black people are actually dumber than whites (which is not the case if you havent noticed)

race has nothing to do w/ gender, one is visible difference the other is nothing but mental projection but again this is typical intersectionalist bullstuff, bringing up unrelated movements to try to strengthen your inane logic

Literally they are mentally ill and part of getting the proper medical treatment is being declared mentally ill (gender dysphoria) because doctors aren't going operate on anyone without an actual loving diagnosis. Like what loving planet are you on
you've argued in the past against transition and hormone usage
what the forget are you talking about
are you unable to entertain hypotheticals?

hypothetically, if you where being tried for murdering a dude in a bar and you where allowed to give the "he was gay and flirted with me" as a perfectly ok defence it would be loving insane.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and the sole reason trans people get any actual care, check the DSM-5 if you want to eat your own stuff
If you read anything else about trans people at all you would know that not all trans people have dysphoria you cantelope. The APA (the organization that writes the DSM) says:
gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition.
race has nothing to do w/ gender, one is visible difference the other is nothing but mental projection but again this is typical intersectionalist bullstuff, bringing up unrelated movements to try to strengthen your inane logic
I'm bringing it up because you make the same leaps in logic to justify not caring about them

you've argued in the past against transition and hormone usage

because the Self Delete rate is a clear indicator the barbaric practice of bodily mutilation is not an effective treatment for a mental illness

are you unable to entertain hypotheticals?

hypothetically, if you where being tried for murdering a dude in a bar and you where allowed to give the "he was gay and flirted with me" as a perfectly ok defence it would be loving insane.

but you loving cant, which is why your hypothetical is beyond handicapped and entirely pointless when we're living in a society where that doesn't loving happen

If you read anything else about trans people at all you would know that not all trans people have dysphoria you cantelope. The APA (the organization that writes the DSM) says:I'm bringing it up because you make the same leaps in logic to justify not caring about them

Gender nonconformity is not equal to gender dysphoria. One is a fashion statement and the other one is an actual loving mental condition, which is why transtrenders tend not to be the ones to actually transition and thus undermine the trans identity with their stupid loving bullstuff

brother what the forget are you even saying lmao

because the Self Delete rate is a clear indicator the barbaric practice of bodily mutilation is not an effective treatment for a mental illness
I've proven to you again and again in the past that this is not the case, gender transition (whether it's a love transition or not) actually reduces the Self Delete rate. There are several large meta-brown townyses that prove this. At every instance you have completely ignore the scientific data presented to you.
but you loving cant, which is why your hypothetical is beyond handicapped and entirely pointless when we're living in a society where that doesn't loving happen
This is also false, you still can in many US states: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense, and I said it doesn't matter if it doesn't happen now, it's the fact that you can and it's codified into law.

If slavery was still legal but no one did it, you would still want to make it illegal.
Gender nonconformity is not equal to gender dysphoria. One is a fashion statement and the other one is an actual loving mental condition, which is why transtrenders tend not to be the ones to actually transition and thus undermine the trans identity with their stupid loving bullstuff
So you can just let people live or? Are we going to punish everyone that somehow is acts/dress/does anything thats not the norm? How do you manage to deal with those kinds of people? Enacting laws to make it illegal to do stuff because of peer pressure or attention seeking?

And yes, thank you for acknowledging that gender nonconformity =/= gender dysphoria, but guess what: they both fall under the umbrella of trans people. You just admitted that being trans itself is not a mental illness but trans people can have mental illness, congrats.

the fact that you can so blatantly just lie about things and brush it off leaves me to believe you exist in an alternate reality. like yeah, reality can be whatever you want if you want to lie about it.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:53:03 AM by Aide33 »