NEWS VIGINIA GOING CRAZY RHGHT NOW

Author Topic: NEWS VIGINIA GOING CRAZY RHGHT NOW  (Read 4429 times)

Start streaming if a massacre starts

This is not a test. This is your Emergency Broadcast System announcing the commencement of the new Scum World Order sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Weapons first class and lower have been authorized for use during the Scum World Order. All other weapons are restricted. Founders of the Scum World Order are granted immunity from commencement and shall not be harmed. Commencing at this hour, any and all crime including murder will be legal for 69 continuous hours. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until Friday, May 8th when the new Scum World Order concludes. Blessed be our new founding fathers. America, a new world reborn. May God be with you all.

police really prepared for this stuff

Virginia’s rally went very well. We were expecting some sort of bullstuff, but all was calm. Northam was stuffting bricks, and nobody was hostile. Met some really cool people, some even from Cali, Nevada, Texas, and even Alaska.

Proud to all those I stood beside today.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 02:29:56 PM by Sheepocalypse »

it was a lot of fun. met a lot of cool people as well. i even came across a couple that had come all the way from japan. two of the people we rolled with were from texas. the diversity in the guns was amazing and because of that I was really pleased with the police. good to know nothing went wrong since we left a little before the rally totally fizzled out.

thank you for attending

EDIT: another cool thing, I brought toby along with me and it was so cool how people actually had fun with it and asked me questions about him. it wasn't until people started asking that i realized how sketch toting a rock around looking the way I did was, but they were very open minded and that made it even better
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 03:24:25 PM by mod-man »

I noticed lots of sheriffs were attending in protest which was cool. Saw one guy toting around a Barrett M82 which was interesting to see, lol

oh yeah did you see north carolina police show up in support. they made fun of this dude whose mag accidentally felt out of his gun

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

sheepocaplypse over here fear-mongering. weird.

if it were an antifa rally there would be a stuffload of arrests

wish something actually happened to spice up this boring ass timeline

Poor oppressed antifa smh
>thinking antifa is anti gun lmao

But also i think this photo was taking at the rally, i saw it on twitter:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 12:08:39 PM by Aide33 »

Is that the main cast for Left 4 Dead 3?