i need serious help

Author Topic: i need serious help  (Read 2070 times)

get a self defense baton and knock their loving block off

Learn to fight and do self-defense.

assuming its in a school:
get new classes
assuming its not in a school:
get any sort of self defense item
(pepper spray, taser, baton like Nigel said, anything)

im not trying to lose a 'friend', i still wanna be 'friends' with him
nope. curbstomp this friend and sever any ties you have with him. you do not want to be this cunt's friend

none of these people are qualified to give you advice. most all of these people have never had to engage in self defense or deal with conflict resolution

none of these people are qualified to give you advice. most all of these people have never had to engage in self defense or deal with conflict resolution
it'll go 2 ways, if i try and he beats my ass he will never stop and i will never be able to stop him. if i beat the stuff out of him, everyone will leave me alone. thats how it rolls. they dont even want to bump into you if you could beat their ass.

it'll go 2 ways, if i try and he beats my ass he will never stop and i will never be able to stop him. if i beat the stuff out of him, everyone will leave me alone. thats how it rolls. they dont even want to bump into you if you could beat their ass.
dude aren’t you like 14

Time to roid up bro

In all seriousness the only things you really can do are you report them to the school or you start taking self defense clashes. You don't need to be strong to be able to defend yourself, on this end I would recommend Brazilian JuJitsu as it was created so that the smaller individual can stand a chance against a larger foe. Of course this implies that you either have money or your parents would give enough of a stuff to pay for self defense classes for you. If your parents don't telling them about the bullying might help but it's a double edged sword where your parents might just contact the principle instead.

I usually would never recommend going online to learn self defense but if all other options are exhausted I SUPPOSE thats better than nothing. The obvious problem being that if you don't have a teacher telling you where you are messing up with your technique then you will be building your skills on a rotten foundation, but for your use case it should be fine, high school kids are paper tigers, they bully you because they know your a pusillanimous individual and wont do anything about it, the minute you drop one of them you earn a MASSIVE amount of respect from the others.

Time to roid up bro

In all seriousness the only things you really can do are you report them to the school or you start taking self defense clashes. You don't need to be strong to be able to defend yourself, on this end I would recommend Brazilian JuJitsu as it was created so that the smaller individual can stand a chance against a larger foe. Of course this implies that you either have money or your parents would give enough of a stuff to pay for self defense classes for you. If your parents don't telling them about the bullying might help but it's a double edged sword where your parents might just contact the principle instead.

I usually would never recommend going online to learn self defense but if all other options are exhausted I SUPPOSE thats better than nothing. The obvious problem being that if you don't have a teacher telling you where you are messing up with your technique then you will be building your skills on a rotten foundation, but for your use case it should be fine, high school kids are paper tigers, they bully you because they know your a pusillanimous individual and wont do anything about it, the minute you drop one of them you earn a MASSIVE amount of respect from the others.
i've taken 2 years of taekwondo, i just dont know if it'll work.

i've taken 2 years of taekwondo, i just dont know if it'll work.

Well you should obviously practice your technique to make sure you've still got it, theory and practice are very different.

I would also still recommend looking into BJJ if you don't plan on getting swole anytime soon.

I sold a twelve year old kid a weed edible!