2019-nCOV Wuhan virus outbreak

Author Topic: 2019-nCOV Wuhan virus outbreak  (Read 12664 times)

pretty much every pathogen on earth dies if it touches rubbing alcohol, this isn't new

also viruses can't die because they aren't really alive to begin with, they're just dna in a shell
look at the nerd over here

sorry, i can't hear you over your hard-shelled tacos crunching

china is refusing to diagnose patients so the death count of carona doesn't increase lol

and is now listing deaths as "lung complications"

china has to be the worst place for this. so many people there deal with lung issues because of pollution (and other problems)

it is in the untied states

meat imported from china to america has now been tested positive with swine flu.

What the forget is china doing

this is about the same as a flu outbreak and it will go away once the death toll hits a couple thousand in china at most and negligibly small amounts elsewhere

the best thing about this entire thing is that there a bunch of threads on a forum with people who do not go outside ;3c

the best thing about this entire thing is that there a bunch of threads on a forum with people who do not go outside ;3c
nobody from here is getting it

bitch speak for yall selves i work on the strip and im seeing all these mfs with MASKS on

bitch speak for yall selves i work on the strip and im seeing all these mfs with MASKS on
mask off

the masks dont even work, the loving surgical masks act as an incubator lmao

if you actually want to prevent it you should wear an N95 or N99 mask, even then, you have to have it fitted or its useless. but then you also have your eyes exposed so lol

reported deaths outside of china...

Disease shows an 80% genetic similarity to SARS, so it's confirmed that it came from bats.
Also Israel is denying anything from China and China is comparing it to the Holocaust. Like bruh they're literally holding muslims in concentration camps and they compare rational stuff to the holocaust.