Author Topic: 2019-nCOV Wuhan virus outbreak  (Read 12430 times)

this will probably put the US medical system to the test if it becomes a pandemic here

Eat your bat soup and trust the Chinese government, goy
what makes you think i support the chinese gov. this isn't another spanish flu dumbass

what makes you think i support the chinese gov. this isn't another spanish flu dumbass

Ah yes, that must explain why China only quarantined 40 million people.

handicap

Ah yes, that must explain why China only quarantined 40 million people.

handicap
amount of people quarantined in city =/= number of infected people

my concern is that the international community isn't going to respond to this quickly enough before it starts spreading more outside of china. this is some plague inc stuff boys. it's a hella dangerous virus and I don't want to get anywhere near it

forget a coronavirus we out here catchin modelovirus

at least it is not abola where it is 90 persent chance dying

amount of people quarantined in city =/= number of infected people

Yeah China would never lie about the number infected. It's not like 13 different cities have been quarantined or anything

Yeah China would never lie about the number infected. It's not like 13 different cities have been quarantined or anything
its kinda doubtful it spread to 40 million people in just over a month. thats like 1 million people a day on average.

its kinda doubtful it spread to 40 million people in just over a month. thats like 1 million people a day on average.

Well obviously not but 40 million people are under quarantine. Thats a fact

You're making the mistake of assuming China is anywhere near the relative honesty of other countries. I wouldn't be surprised to learn this has been going on for longer than we've been aware and it's just now getting too large to maintain info blackout

why is our media so loving broken

admittedly im loving horrible at reading but is this
is this loving article implying we need to pressure china into letting people go to other countries in the middle of all this stuff?
who loving writes this

According to the CDC:
"Common human coronaviruses, including types 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1, usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold. Most people get infected with these viruses at some point in their lives. These illnesses usually only last for a short amount of time. Symptoms may include:

-runny nose
-headache
-cough
-sore throat
-fever
-general feeling of being unwell
Human coronaviruses can sometimes cause lower-respiratory tract illnesses, such as pneumonia or bronchitis. This is more common in people with cardiopulmonary disease, people with weakened immune systems, infants, and older adults."

This whole thing is being blown out of proportion. 40 Million people are infected in China, and many have died only because of the fact that their population is full of uneducated people with a government telling them that they're fine, especially to the people who are most at risk to the virus, that being the elderly, people with compromised immune systems, and children. You're fine, as long as you're not one of these three. Our medical system in the U.S. will easily be able to handle this if it even crosses over enough to cause a pandemic.

also further proof as to why I hate modern media more than anything else in the world