this toxic community just caused a general discussion topic to get locked

Author Topic: this toxic community just caused a general discussion topic to get locked  (Read 8539 times)

and you people wonder why no one is playing blockland anymore. lol

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=325205.0

PhantOS is a piece of stuff for that

i don't wanna cause a storm of hate, but i think it was a really rude move to flame a user for posting their own original server. i think we should all work to be as kind as possible! if someone angers you, ignore them---don't engage them in arguments.

i don't wanna cause a storm of hate, but i think it was a really rude move to flame a user for posting their own original server. i think we should all work to be as kind as possible! if someone angers you, ignore them---don't engage them in arguments.

Especially when I haven't seen phantos provide original content of his in a long time.

phantos actually shared a harmless observation on it, i dont see the problem here.

phantos actually shared a harmless observation on it, i dont see the problem here.

He hasn't played it, called it boring and then continued to stuff on it

He hasn't played it, called it boring and then continued to stuff on it
even then, jeprimer really isn't wrong either. simply ignoring is the better route, his words aren't impacting the server at all.

even then, jeprimer really isn't wrong either. simply ignoring is the better route, his words aren't impacting the server at all.

So I'm sure the lock was a coincidence.

You people are driving content creators away I hope you realize this lol

You people are driving content creators away I hope you realize this lol

And you don't help with your excessive spam topics

many people gave up posting their projects here anyway for this exact reason. thats just how the forums are now and nothing will change this
just share your projects in places where administration actually exists and skip on the useless trash thats shat in your thread

idk man looks like phantos is memeing

Especially when I haven't seen phantos provide original content of his in a long time.
He's started and abandoned projects a few times, which made me sad just because they had some good stuff in them

And you don't help with your excessive spam topics

You mean in off-topic where they belong?

K