this toxic community just caused a general discussion topic to get locked

Author Topic: this toxic community just caused a general discussion topic to get locked  (Read 8543 times)

I have never stuffted on someone for their builds, server or mods.

You don't stuff on content creators. It drives them away.

This community is too small to stuff on content creators like are you trying to kill this game? lol

i don't wanna cause a storm of hate, but i think it was a really rude move to flame a user for posting their own original server. i think we should all work to be as kind as possible! if someone angers you, ignore them---don't engage them in arguments.
this community really needs people like you. i mean in this very short post you wrote, everything is common sense and like everyone here probably thinks the same way. the difference is that you actually stand by it and refuse to sink to my level and put others down for personal gain. mad respect

this community really needs people like you. i mean in this very short post you wrote, everything is common sense and like everyone here probably thinks the same way. the difference is that you actually stand by it and refuse to sink to my level and put others down for personal gain. mad respect
I wish the entire world was jeprimers

This community is too small to stuff on content creators like are you trying to kill this game? lol

You can't kill whats already dead Tony, no one plays this stuff anymore. Move on to greener pastures man, you'll meet different and better people.

I have never stuffted on someone for their builds, server or mods.

You don't stuff on content creators. It drives them away.
If one bit of criticism drives you away from working towards a goal, I really don't see how you can get anywhere in life overall. You need to convince yourself that you have what it takes to keep going, especially as a content creator overall. If you can't accept negative criticism then I mean, you're kinda forgeted in that regard. Just stick to your gut, don't let people tell you otherwise.

blockland has been toxic for more than a decade and shows zero signs of improvement. idk why badspot hasn't pulled the plug on the forums yet. it literally only exists for the drama and stuffposting.

blockland has been toxic for more than a decade and shows zero signs of improvement. idk why badspot hasn't pulled the plug on the forums yet. it literally only exists for the drama and stuffposting.

It costs badspot nothing to keep the forums and game going, he's said this before.

nobody says "cishetero". it's just cishet

nobody says "cishetero". it's just cishet

no one says cishet, we just say normal well adjusted human being

reminder that ppl who say cishet as an insult are just as loveist and rude as the people they make fun of
they aint fightin fo equality they fightin fo superiority

look the same circlejerk is derailing.

You can't hide from truth

reminder that ppl who say cishet as an insult are just as loveist and rude as the people they make fun of
they aint fightin fo equality they fightin fo superiority
I hang out with both sides of the spectrum, and all I have to say is that both of them are the same; they only really say those things in their safe spaces, so if you intrude on them, don't be shocked when you hear someone say incels or mondays. The ones you need to run from are the guys who don't hide their power levels in public.