this toxic community just caused a general discussion topic to get locked

Author Topic: this toxic community just caused a general discussion topic to get locked  (Read 8533 times)

forget the straight and gay brothers, we still bogpilled here

I hang out with both sides of the spectrum, and all I have to say is that both of them are the same; they only really say those things in their safe spaces, so if you intrude on them, don't be shocked when you hear someone say incels or mondays. The ones you need to run from are the guys who don't hide their power levels in public.
u aint wrong, thats why twitter is a hellhole

no one says cishet, we just say normal well adjusted human being

"normal" isn't what it used to be.

yeah dont harsh on someone's server like that but also this doesn't really warrant a drama....

The Blockland community at the moment is already divided, and I don't think we need this kind of encouraged behavior. Yes, the community is notoriously toxic and isn't hard to get a "rep" good or bad because of how small it is and how illiterate some players are compared to others. It'd be heart warming to see people come together as a community and actually give constructive criticism to the few servers that we actually get instead of immediate backlash, unfortunately some people are just too brain dead and far gone to actually listen. These are ironically the same people who complain about how the community is toxic and dead, maybe because we have dirt-bags that get off to taking a huge stuff on what is left of a 15 year old community, despite how fragile it is at the moment. We've all had our moments on this forum and Blockland, toxic or in spirit, but in case it isn't obvious enough to some of you, let me just say this; people act like this for attention, because they know people will most likely hear their name in a conversation with how small this community is. Threads like this none the less, just give these toxic herd breeders the attention they so desperately deserve, and they'll just keep acting up as long as someone is watching and getting upset over it.

thanks for coming to my ted talk

no one says cishet, we just say normal well adjusted human being
the only thing ur ass is well adjusted to is my fat dic

the only thing ur ass is well adjusted to is my fat dic
foxscotch you have a micro snake

foxscotch you have a micro snake
actin like u seen it or something

you act like people are ashamed of seeing a rooster and balls nowaday foxscotch

actin like u seen it or something
can confirm, i'm the richard

you act like people are ashamed of seeing a rooster and balls nowaday foxscotch
aint no shame....... im just sayin the dude aint seen it. I don't show that stuff to any old hoe

i'm a minor of course I haven't seen it I just know you have a micro snake I can tell

The Blockland community at the moment is already divided, and I don't think we need this kind of encouraged behavior. Yes, the community is notoriously toxic and isn't hard to get a "rep" good or bad because of how small it is and how illiterate some players are compared to others. It'd be heart warming to see people come together as a community and actually give constructive criticism to the few servers that we actually get instead of immediate backlash, unfortunately some people are just too brain dead and far gone to actually listen. These are ironically the same people who complain about how the community is toxic and dead, maybe because we have dirt-bags that get off to taking a huge stuff on what is left of a 15 year old community, despite how fragile it is at the moment. We've all had our moments on this forum and Blockland, toxic or in spirit, but in case it isn't obvious enough to some of you, let me just say this; people act like this for attention, because they know people will most likely hear their name in a conversation with how small this community is. Threads like this none the less, just give these toxic herd breeders the attention they so desperately deserve, and they'll just keep acting up as long as someone is watching and getting upset over it.
“Balalalallalaala “did u understand