Author Topic: update on planters' mr. peanut  (Read 3046 times)

woulda just bumped the old thread but i couldnt find it

so it would appear that they killed off mr. peanut, their century-old and recognizable mascot, solely to jump on the baby yoda bandwagon and replace him with a baby mr. peanut

and yes, it's monetized as hell already

here's the actual shop website just in case you want to die in poverty https://shopbabynut.com/

they spent well over 5 million dollars to air their super bowl commercial solely to pander to a twitter meme that's already dead in hopes of making bank off of it
cant say i'm not surprised

also reminder that there is a mascot named 'baby nut' now
thanks planters

What were they thinking with this name???

the avatar has been reborn

i like how most brands are late to these trends

stop turning everything into a loving baby jesus loving christ first we had baby yoda then movie baby sonic and now baby nut can we have a mod for super mario 64 where the penguin is replaced with baby yoda so that i can throw that forgeter off the world over and over and over and over and over

what sound he make when i smack him against a wall doe

stop turning everything into a loving baby jesus loving christ first we had baby yoda then movie baby sonic and now baby nut can we have a mod for super mario 64 where the penguin is replaced with baby yoda so that i can throw that forgeter off the world over and over and over and over and over
We've also got young Spongebob, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo, and even a new Minions movie on the horizon with a young Gru

what sound he make when i smack him against a wall doe
https://youtu.be/Jq8QJcP4h6Y?t=17
i cant wait for baby pickle rick how about you guys

dracula dracula dracula. suck me first i might get back at ya

i told u it was a publicity stunt