Are news threads getting worse?

Yea
8 (30.8%)
Nuh
3 (11.5%)
Bad from the start
15 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: [Poll] News threads are getting worse  (Read 2743 times)

I would agree yes but you're a simp so........

Can I remake this thread so it is less cringe

brothers be sitting down like oh boy cant wait to talk about politics on the block land forums

brothers be sitting down like oh boy cant wait to talk about politics on the block land forums
Shut up ironyhead

These loving absolute handicaps like Nix and this other dipstuff I've never seen before in my life constantly spew complete and utter anti-comedic nonsense.

Makes this place unbearable and I honestly wish Badspot would nuke it for the sole purpose of stopping these handicaps from spreading their autism

These loving absolute handicaps like Nix and this other dipstuff I've never seen before in my life constantly spew complete and utter anti-comedic nonsense.

Makes this place unbearable and I honestly wish Badspot would nuke it for the sole purpose of stopping these handicaps from spreading their autism
when was the last time you opened Blockland

I see.... I win again
POLITICS DO NOT BELONG ON MY WEBSITE.

I am literally a stick figure

please note how this user literally only posts in political threads i just felt like pointing that out it seemed interesting

You're right. We need real news instead of FAKE NEWS.

Real News: "uh oh, big boomers"