Zombies are People Too: ReAnimated [old topic got locked]

Author Topic: Zombies are People Too: ReAnimated [old topic got locked]  (Read 4440 times)

you should host more often

whyd you delete the discord

whyd you delete the discord

i don't even know if there were any actual bad apples in the discord that drove them to do this but to me it just seems like they baby raged and shut it down (possibly due to criticism)

roblox clans & guilds type speech

but to me it just seems like they baby raged and shut it down (possibly due to criticism)
this is exactly the case

i don't even know if there were any actual bad apples in the discord that drove them to do this but to me it just seems like they baby raged and shut it down (possibly due to criticism)
The "bad apples" in question were you and Cowtastic. Shisor, in secret, never liked you two to begin with, possibly due to your personalities or something. I could kinda see why, though.

Also, shutting down the discord wasn't my idea, it was Shisor's. I just decided to roll along with it because it seemed like he knows what he was doing and what was best for this project's future. Granted, he's pretty apathetic towards pretty much anything I do nowadays, but it still seemed like he had something back then.

And no, we didn't shut it down due to criticism. As a matter of fact, there was barely any criticism that I could remember being directed at ZAPT:R, with maybe the exceptions of the server lag and me barely hosting, which I didn't even respond that harshly too.

The "bad apples" in question were you and Cowtastic. Shisor, in secret, never liked you two to begin with, possibly due to your personalities or something. I could kinda see why, though.

Also, shutting down the discord wasn't my idea, it was Shisor's. I just decided to roll along with it because it seemed like he knows what he was doing and what was best for this project's future. Granted, he's pretty apathetic towards pretty much anything I do nowadays, but it still seemed like he had something back then.

And no, we didn't shut it down due to criticism. As a matter of fact, there was barely any criticism that I could remember being directed at ZAPT:R, with maybe the exceptions of the server lag and me barely hosting, which I didn't even respond that harshly too.
translation: the project is dead

It kind of does seem that way, but it is actually still alive, just progressing very slowly as of right now.

Edit: The lack of players joining the server has also been kind of been a contributing factor as to why the project is slowing. I don't really feel motivated to host that much anymore.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 08:08:00 PM by Dark Blockland Guard 2 »

The "bad apples" in question were you and Cowtastic.
ummm i don't recall getting into any drama on your discord server, let alone being active at all
are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else lol

lol what did they think was gonna happen by having a public discord server on the blockland forums

ummm i don't recall getting into any drama on your discord server, let alone being active at all
are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else lol
Why are you continuing this, I thought it was already settled with.

The server was up yesterday dimwand