favorite forum avatars

Author Topic: favorite forum avatars  (Read 6887 times)

heres some

I can't remember who used it but I just stumbled onto this in Google images the other day and was like hey I remember that.

i miss freek's jetset radio avatar

i like that dumb thing mega bear has as his avi

Man, this old profile picture sure was awesome and nostalgiac!

The ladybug "we can do it" sort of thing that Tails had I think

I ask this like once a year but who had that avatar of the old guy turning into a rocket in the middle of a baseball field

isn't taboo BOS or something?
yes love that guy we used to be chums when we played blockoland back in the good ol days

I couldn't say we were friends but I loved taboobs all the same for what he brought to the forum

I remember a few of his creepypasta threads in particular like the one about the button

taboob got hammered over not being able to stop being argumentative and confrontational, but outside of an argument he seemed like a p normal dude. rip him and his modding/models

i shoulda never changed this avatar, it was such a winner.

taboob got hammered over not being able to stop being argumentative and confrontational, but outside of an argument he seemed like a p normal dude. rip him and his modding/models
i remember him taking screenshots of my builds for me with the super hd shaders, cus my computer was such a forgetin clunker. he was a swell guy.