Author Topic: favorite forum avatars  (Read 7183 times)

who's this handsome fella

i liked drydess's black cat avatar cus everyone confused it with a bird at first and that was hilarious
also when he changed it to one of my drawings for a while cus it had his avatar in the background or something lmao
but man there's so many gosh dang avatars old and new from here ingrained in my memory it's hard to choose a couple especially if i can't remember who they belonged to

I ask this like once a year but who had that avatar of the old guy turning into a rocket in the middle of a baseball field
rockslide26

rockslide26
holy forget i used to watch that avatar all the time because it was so entertaining

holy forget i used to watch that avatar all the time because it was so entertaining
uh oh

who had the avatar from 1000 ways to die (i think) where it's the woman who's breast implants are inflating on the airplane and it cuts before they explode and kill her, that was a legendary avatar

who had the avatar from 1000 ways to die (i think) where it's the woman who's breast implants are inflating on the airplane and it cuts before they explode and kill her, that was a legendary avatar
visage

i wish i had a cool avatar I COULD'VE BEEN IMMORTALIZED

Stratofortress
i remember this!! wasn't this part of a nearly site-wide fad of garfield avatar edits? or am i getting it mixed up with something else (i think there was a cookie monster one too)? those were some FUN TIMES

rockslide26

Yess i always get hung up thinking "rockman" even though I know that leads to something completely different

visage

Dang now there's a name I haven't heard in forever

im with whoever the bitch was who said the bad apple video. that was the whole video and somebody on this place had it as their avatar

research tells me it was peejster but it has since been changed
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 10:15:38 PM by Foxscotch »

im with whoever the bitch was who said the bad apple video. that was the whole video and somebody on this place had it as their avatar

research tells me it was peejster but it has since been changed
that sounds right to me

the gravity falls gif

Haha stocking what a riot