(news) Corona virus did come from a bat but here's the plot twist

Author Topic: (news) Corona virus did come from a bat but here's the plot twist  (Read 2801 times)

So apparently Corona virus did come from a bat.

But a bio tech research facility a couple miles from ground zero was experimenting on bats.

Which means Corona is man made they tested it on bats.

One of the bats escaped and happened to land in a market where they loving eat bats. Poetic justice

This is not the first time man was experimenting with hazardous materials related to animals.
Look at the killer bee outbreak and now this.

where the forget are you getting all this information and why do you spend 80% of your time thinking about coronavirus

where the forget are you getting all this information and why do you spend 80% of your time thinking about coronavirus

I have my sources considering main stream is loving late and refuses to cover corona

and you people still believe main stream news like sheep, bet you believe corona isnt serious lol

I have my sources considering main stream is loving late and refuses to cover corona

and you people still believe main stream news like sheep, bet you believe corona isnt serious lol
im just wondering lol, can i see your sources myself or

You know why Tony doesn't bother w/ sources

Tony hasn't linked sources for years because all people do on this forum is wipe their asses with links when you give them

I tried searching for it myself and, of course, I get alternative media talking about a report by some scientists that got pulled, and mainstream media simple saying it's "debunked" without actually debunking it, so

The best I could find is an article that neither confirms nor denies which, in my eyes, is the proper thing to do in a situation as potentially severe as this one.

It has links to other articles. They all refer to intelligence officials, scientists, and brown townysts who point towards the virus being tinkered within a Chinese lab.

During the SARS outbreak some Chinese officials were punished for an apparent leak from a lab that might have caused the outbreak, so it's not a large stretch of the imagination that China's having another go-around at being inept.

EDIT: Actual chinese scientist saying it's man-made

« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 05:40:02 AM by Deus Ex »

Tony hasn't linked sources for years because all people do on this forum is wipe their asses with links when you give them

I tried searching for it myself and, of course, I get alternative media talking about a report by some scientists that got pulled, and mainstream media simple saying it's "debunked" without actually debunking it, so

The best I could find is an article that neither confirms nor denies which, in my eyes, is the proper thing to do in a situation as potentially severe as this one.

It has links to other articles. They all refer to intelligence officials, scientists, and brown townysts who point towards the virus being tinkered within a Chinese lab.

During the SARS outbreak some Chinese officials were punished for an apparent leak from a lab that might have caused the outbreak, so it's not a large stretch of the imagination that China's having another go-around at being inept.

the article you linked is interesting, I'd be weary of it though because even if the information appears to be factually correct, some of the wording is misleading. for example:

If the unconfirmed reports are true, it would not be the first time a deadly disease has escaped from a Chinese research facility. In March 2004, 9 people became infected with 1 fatality after the deadly SARS virus escaped from the National Institute of Virology in Beijing, China. The current coronavirus outbreak may have a similar origin.
This paragraph leads you to believe that SARS originated in a lab, when in reality it didn't. The incident it's referring to is when SARS samples broke out of a lab by infecting people that worked there, this was after the original SARS outbreak that came from cave bats.

This doesn't discount the rest of the article though, the rest of the sourcing seems to be good and accurate.

It's an interesting theory that coronavirus originated in a lab though, considering that SARS escaped a lab I wouldn't be surprised. Although I would assume a military lab that's making like bio weapons or something would have a higher safety level than the civilian research labs SARS was in, so if China did engineer the virus idk how likely it would be to escape.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 08:12:11 AM by Aide33 »

yeah because some handicapped conspiracy theory site with no evidence backing its sped claims is so amazing choke on my rooster

yeah because some handicapped conspiracy theory site with no evidence backing its sped claims is so amazing choke on my rooster

I don't even know how to respond to this because this is the exact response that explains why me and Tony don't bother with sources

I mean if you want to be handicapped on purpose go ahead

corona virus came from my fursona 🦇

China is known for their media censorship and killing their political dissidents.

But sure, it must be a crazy conspiracy theory to think china is somehow responsible for this.

Especially when there is a bioweapons engineering facility literally less than 10 loving miles from ground zero of this epidemic. Nope just a crazy conspiracy theory.

and don't forget people have already been arrested with ties to engineering corona

corona virus came from my fursona 🦇
furry genocide. i rest my case

animated avatar political commentary youtubers dont count as sources