Author Topic: any oldheads still on this forum?  (Read 10055 times)

pulling up on a decade-old account here

ROLL CALL!
any old blockland peeps still kicking?? how is everyone!!!
omg wasnt that like uhh Bacons avatar?

how have you been legodude !! :)
Things could be better, but that's all i'm comfortable with saying

Otherwise, i am doing alright personally
i'm still here  :panda:
why the sad panda here have a cookie  :cookie: :cookie:
sorry to hear - hope it brightens up!

glad things are generally good for you tho (i think?) <3
sup baby
Joined as Jasa back in 2009
come here often?
omg iirc you were hot? hey there love  :iceCream:
hey there lovey i miss having you on my snapchat :kissy emoji:

EDIT:

this is so random but i remember when i first joined I Used To Type Like This and i used to say " :iceCream: thats not pudding youre eating" after every post
yeah i'm still hanging around (although i had like a four-year absence that ended a couple years ago). i miss what it was like here during the forum's heyday a decade ago and i still haven't come to terms with the fact that the landscape of the internet has drastically and permanently changed since then and things will never be good online again nor have i fully come to terms with the fact that i have such an irrationally strong attachment to something as dumb as a knockoff lego game forum from my youth because i've internalized it as the embodiment of better days in my life and a symbol of joy that has slowly but surely been succumbing to the destructive powers of the relentless passage of time since then rendering it a hollow shell of its former self and i just want the pain to stop I WANT IT TO STOP

anyway what's up bro how ya been
wow i-

im great actually!! life has been going fairly well, theres a lot of downs but also a lot of ups, as is life!

i totally feel you on the landscape of the internet - everything is so centralized now it makes me yearn for the days of smaller knit communities (maybe not this one so much - way too many crazies on this forum back then... lots of good people too tho)
i mean honestly you put it into words pretty well and i think a lotta people can relate to this loli do recall you thinking that hahah hello
Yes.
Please stop gaying up the forums :^)

jk ilu
pulling up on a decade-old account here

Hold still...

Hello I'm nine, I feel very old and sometimes young to.

i am just out here in 2011
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 08:56:38 AM by Ahead »

holy stuff I've havent seen Pixels avatar in a long time

i still check the forums when i can

BL4LYFE

literally yesterday i reread the legendary "old users checkin" topic from 2017-2018 wondering how effective such a topic would be today. guess we're about to figure it out although in off-topic instead of general discussion