any oldheads still on this forum?

Author Topic: any oldheads still on this forum?  (Read 10050 times)

yo that would be dope, gimme a reason to install blockland after like 5 years lol
right!!! who wants to host it who was popular

i can. i'll add a door that won't let you enter unless your ID is under a certain number

Me! but I never learned how to host, or use add-ons, ...wait nevermind I wasn't popular either.

i can. i'll add a door that won't let you enter unless your ID is under a certain number
omg boo aint that a bit exclusionary tho!!! lets all just vibe

omg boo aint that a bit exclusionary tho!!! lets all just vibe
u right boo

i love this

ill set up a server on my vps maybe? when and what should be on it tho

ill set up a server on my vps maybe? when and what should be on it tho
If we want to do a weekend I feel like most people are home by Sunday 8-9pmish assuming their work closes early

block party, duh
this is also a good idea and keeps it simple

when we get an idea we should post it on the subreddit

key registered in summer of 09, joined the forums initially on "Mr. Molotov" in 2010 or so. Got banned like 5 times up until 2015 when I stopped being a completely braindead kid; do I count?

Henlo, yes, I'm still alive.
Surprisingly enough I still lurk from month to month, but there's really no point in me posting anymore now that most of the old guard I associated with have left. Still, it's neat to see some of the veterans come back and show their support for the game. I've had a lot of good memories and I've made a lot of long time friends from this community.

I remember being complemented for building well as a 15k BLID. I kind of miss casual BLID racism

Still alive and kickin’! :cookie: