any oldheads still on this forum?

Author Topic: any oldheads still on this forum?  (Read 10049 times)

ive been on this site for 8 years
8 years.

Henlo, yes, I'm still alive.
Surprisingly enough I still lurk from month to month, but there's really no point in me posting anymore now that most of the old guard I associated with have left. Still, it's neat to see some of the veterans come back and show their support for the game. I've had a lot of good memories and I've made a lot of long time friends from this community.
oh my god hey!! :D hope all has been well

ive been on this site for 8 years
8 years.

if i had a child when i registered for this forum they would be 13 rn

Guess I'm sort of here.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 02:05:19 AM by Writer The Wolf »

It's nice to see everyone again. I haven't checked in for awhile but everytime I do I can't help but remember spending all that time posting and playing and feeling like it would never end.

I still hover around. i was negative on the forums for a bit, but i realize now i was just projecting my own insecurities. despite all the stuff, this place was my home. sad to see that the game is really fading away, but all things got to come to an end. do wish my anti-block account didn't get perma'd tho lol i had clout.

10 years and whatever amount above that, someone please come release the valve on my ethanol iv already, im ready to beam up

quik shoutout to all the pals i made on this scumforum and all the peeps i beefed with back in the 2016 days

edit: shoutout to doraezach, shoutout to mario0126, shoutout to every furry i beefed with, shoutout to cubular if he got his ego checked, retract last shoutout if he still on that PMS art theft stuff, forget twelve
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 04:52:53 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

not super old like some of u here but still pretty dang old
hi

i stopped actively visiting this forum, but might as well say hi

account's nearly a decade old now, holy stuff

Man I've only posted 4 times in the past 2 years

Hey guys, I'm still around... Just a little less active than a few years ago :(

still here checking the forums daily

probably will never end  :iceCream:

I'm just here to legitimize my existence by being recognized by another person as being, and I quote, "not a psychopathic starfish but actually a neat fellow who's been around long enough to be recognized by another person as being, as he puts it, "not a psychopathic starfish but actually a neat fellow who's been around long enough to be recognized by another person as will having had been hopefully "not a psychopathic starfish but actually a neat fellow who's been around long enough to be recognized by another person as being, as he puts it, "not a psychopathic starfish but actually a neat fellow who's been around long enough to be recognized by another person."""
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 06:21:12 PM by Mardalf »