Author Topic: Does anybody know how to script in ZAPT  (Read 1980 times)

I'm trying to get my recently created Hocker playertype to spit at long ranges, yet each time I keep doing it, it fails, and I don't necessarily know how to stop it from firing at close ranges. Does anybody know how?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 07:39:28 PM by Dark Blockland Guard 2 »

It looks like the ZombieSpitterArmor::onDisabled function was mostly deleted with just the function line and the closing bracket left over

I should also mention that I copied the Consumer's line of code and replaced the Spitter/Hocker's old code with it, and just slightly altered it to where there's no mention of the Consumer

Well, as far as what that error report's showing, that's all that i can see that's going wrong, so try removing that broken function (or fix it by replacing it with the original version if you still have the original file) and trying again

The original error has been resolved, but now I don't see the Spitter's name in the list of zombies I can spawn. Is there a way to include it?

Are there any other errors?

Nevermind, got it assorted. The new zombie is called the Hocker. Right now, it does nothing and explodes like a Consumer upon death.
Can someone help out with how to get it firing acid, how to put a delay in between spits, and how to make it explode into acid?

(read op)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 07:39:44 PM by Dark Blockland Guard 2 »