Favorite Kind of Wing Sauce?

Author Topic: Favorite Kind of Wing Sauce?  (Read 894 times)

Wing as in like how it's cooked, like mango habanero, curry, sweet bbq. Mine is Thai Curry.

if it tastes anything like buffalo sauce, I aint here for it. whoever invented that stuff get forgeted. forget vinegar

siracha sauce, I recently switched to trader joe's siracha sauce cause it has more nutrients and slightly less sodium

dude just give me something spicy every food place ive been to recently had the mildest spice even the wasabi @ the sushi place, i ate all the peppers off of my date’s plate and didnt even cry. it makes me SICK

if it tastes anything like buffalo sauce, I aint here for it. whoever invented that stuff get forgeted. forget vinegar

I tried that once or twice to see what the rage was about and it was nasty

same with pumpkin spice and that movie The Road

I tried that once or twice to see what the rage was about and it was nasty

same with pumpkin spice and that movie The Road
you are wrong about everything but pumpkin spice

buffalo is pretty loving good but not hot enough, honey mustard is op for people who hate spice

i normally go for random sauces that are specific to the restaurant, anything with habanero in it is A++.

oh, and: every single Self Delete wing sauce taste like straight ass, i like the spicy but holy forget they don't put any effort in making it flavourful, its like they just used ketchup and capsaicin extract. it always taste like pure toxic chemical waste

you are wrong about everything but pumpkin spice
-snip-
it always taste like pure toxic chemical waste

A: yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion man

And

B: That's what all the buffalo sauce I've tried tasted like

ordered buffalo sauce once to try it and was sent into an immediate blind rage out of pure disgust. forget buffalo sauce

i can't do spicy

i like honey garlic

this