Author Topic: Troubles With Resolution - Square Window  (Read 1363 times)

My brother is having a rather annoying problem with Blockland (Steam version, and yes I made a discussion there but I got no answers) where his game loads up into a tiny square window.

We've tried going into borderless windowed mode, but the game remains a small square on the screen. Going fullscreen fills the screen with the square, meaning certain options are cut off.

We've tried adjusting resolutions, but all that does is make the game blurrier or clearer in any mode (fullscreen, windowed, borderless).

We've tried restarting the game, restarting steam, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, NOTHING has worked.

We've even tried adjusting launch settings in steam for the resolution, but that does nothing.

Is there any possible solution to this issue?

If it helps: he's using an MSI 1050TI laptop.

(I apologize as well if this has formatting errors, this is my first post to the forum.)

Is your desktop scaling set to 100%? If not, try changing that first (right click your desktop and click display settings).

It's at 175% but the option to change it is grayed out and we can't figure out how to change it.

try using setRes(1200, 800); in console, which you can open by pressing the ~ key (or whatever key is directly under your esc key on your keyboard)