where and what is ur ideal dream home

Author Topic: where and what is ur ideal dream home  (Read 1370 times)

nyc, penthouse. so typical

a house kind of like this

2-3 bedroom, 1-2 bathroom, quaint home with a 1-ish car garage, backyard, but in really good condition with electric heating instead of gas, and brand-new renovated interior that looks modern yet with some design cues from 1940s - 1970s houses. I'd also have the wall outlets be uniform, next to eachother, possibly combined too so it looks good. I'd make the 2nd bedroom a home office / computer work room

plus, a house like this wouldn't be outrageously expensive for the mortgage, taxes, electricity, and such.

would be sweet

a home kinda in the middle of nowhere, just so you can see the stars, but not too far away from like, a small town or something. probably wouldnt be that large a house, preferably two stories high, with a deck and a balcony.

id wanna own a few properties
a nice home in beverly hills with a decent amount of land and a pool and all that good stuff, preferably with nice wide streets in front of it because some of them get pretty thin

i'd also want a nice 2 story log cabin home in like oregon or something

also a beach house cause why not, if i was rich i'd probably be stupid and live in cali

we already have a small plantation in mexico so I guess I'd just entrepreneur  it out and basically absorb the surrounding area, and hire bodyguards from PMCs to deter any cartel shenanigans, if they still exist by then.

as much as i love texas, a secluded home somewhere in the smoky mountains would be the dream

a reasonably large place and rustic looking too

probably in an island near a small but good enough city, with colorful and nice sea water, clean white sand, some big rocks around, and some cool palmtrees, an ideal place for a house

the house would be rather be your typical tropycal house, but with a nice pool, a big bedroom to have some personal space, a second floor, and an underground game zone to invite people to come over, it would be perfect

4 bedroom, 2 bathroom AVRAME house with solar panels and a back up windmill out on a couple acres of farm land - live off grid a few miles outside town!

something like those, the second pic the house is too small but u get the idea
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 11:33:46 PM by Goth77 »

middle of nowhere, off the grid, self sustainable
floorplan:

apartment above the cafe's/bars/shops/clubs in city center Amersfoort or a little around the edge of Utrecht