Event_CloseDoor

Author Topic: Event_CloseDoor  (Read 2690 times)

Adds CloseCW and CloseCCW events to the already existing door events. Requires Support_Doors.

This is useful for switching between the different states of doors that have closedCCW variants, such as the glassiest door.

Also useful when used in conjunction with the onBrickLoaded event to automatically switch a door to its proper closedCCW variant, since otherwise all doors are loaded in the closedCW state.

Download: https://blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=1270

Good mod, surprised this isn't a default feature

You're telling me that we haven't had this for years?

Great addon. I really wish it was default.

Why would you need this? Doesn't OnActivate>Self>Door>Close do the same thing?

This is useful for switching between the different states of doors that have closedCCW variants, such as the glassiest door.

Also useful when used in conjunction with the onBrickLoaded event to automatically switch a door to its proper closedCCW variant, since otherwise all doors are loaded in the closedCW state.

How dare you ask such a thing. Everyone needs closedoorccw. It’s outrageous to say you wouldn’t need it.

OnActivate>Self>Door>Close will close a door to its corresponding state OpenCW -> ClosedCW or OpenCCW -> ClosedCCW.

This add-on lets you directly go from OpenCW -> ClosedCCW or even ClosedCW -> ClosedCCW. There aren't many doors that really take advantage of all these states, only the glassiest door and TheArmyGuy's L4D door come to mind.

me and the boys after installing this epic blockland mod