3 (7.3%)
probably wont
9 (22%)
too late we all got it
3 (7.3%)
dead
4 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: has ur school/work closed yet  (Read 2234 times)

stuff is getting wild

school closed for all of next week

my college recently announced that they're transitioning to an all-online model; this is coming like two and a half weeks after they confirmed that someone who had contact with an infected person was a student who visited the campus before he was asked to self-quarantine. i love how much my college cares about the health and well-being of us students.

mr tony evar closed wisconsin schools wild

@northam @williams yes

The company I work for introduced a company wide mandatory work from home policy earlier today. Its set indefinitely and will be reviewed on a week by week basis.

my college recently announced that they're transitioning to an all-online model; this is coming like two and a half weeks after they confirmed that someone who had contact with an infected person was a student who visited the campus before he was asked to self-quarantine. i love how much my college cares about the health and well-being of us students.
my college did the exact same thing. next week i wont have to worry about commute time since all i gotta do is turn on my PC for the tasks

i'll be all online for three weeks at my high school

bojo decided closing schools brings more danger apparantly so no

The company I work for introduced a company wide mandatory work from home policy earlier today. Its set indefinitely and will be reviewed on a week by week basis.
same

apparently the governor closed ALL schools in my state until april 13th wtf

my community college isnt closed and starbucks isnt closed either
i texted my manager at starbucks saying im just. not gonna come in for work. forget it

my workplace is still open, but we lost about 1/3 of all the month's revenue in the past week. pretty massive loss right there.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 05:26:13 PM by Mega-Bear »

i work in a grocery store so we gained a huge amount of sales

i got school closed for 3 weeks (march break + 2 week closing)