I made a "what if" scenario on reddit a few months back

Author Topic: I made a "what if" scenario on reddit a few months back  (Read 1463 times)

a few months ago I made a post on reddit. What if all the minimum wage workers stopped working. Society would collapse because the billionaires actually need their labor to make all that money and without them all their businesses would fail and society would collapse.

NOw everyone missed the point and instead were like LOL THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

bro that's statistically impossible.

Welp it's 2020 now and allt he minimum wage workers aren't working and the big businesses are failing

If all the minimum wage workers quit they'd all get replaced within 2 weeks, maybe even faster with all of the other people that are soon to be out of work.

If all the minimum wage workers quit they'd all get replaced within 2 weeks, maybe even faster with all of the other people that are soon to be out of work.

Except they aren't lol

sometimes it astounds me that tony is not like a marxist or something

tony, you are literally spewing the basis of syndicalism

Quote from: pete seeger
It is we who plowed the prairies
Built the cities where they trade
Dug the mines and built the workshops
Endless miles of railroad laid
Now we stand outcast and starving
Mid the wonders we have made
But the union makes us strong
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 01:47:48 PM by Aide33 »

communism doesn't work.

But also capitalism doesn't work.

And it's important to recognize capitalism is garbage just like communism

communism and capitalism aren't just economical ideologies, they come with societal ideas too. congrats on also being a typical centrist, denounce both sides and don't offer an alternative. so helpful.

communism and capitalism aren't just economical ideologies, they come with societal ideas too. congrats on also being a typical centrist, denounce both sides and don't offer an alternative. so helpful.

the incel """extremist"""
the virgin centrist
the chad prohumanist

communism doesn't work.

But also capitalism doesn't work.

And it's important to recognize capitalism is garbage just like communism
literally your entire critique of capitalism is like straight out of das kapital or something whereas your critique of communism is "blue hair lady put women in my video games"

literally your entire critique of capitalism is like straight out of das kapital or something whereas your critique of communism is "blue hair lady put women in my video games"

Just goes to show you how handicapped das kapital actually is.