What are your thoughts on Half-Life Alyx so far?

Author Topic: What are your thoughts on Half-Life Alyx so far?  (Read 1574 times)

The game looks loving amazing.

this belongs in games
you belong in games cuz all you do is play

been playing it for like 7 hours this stuff is so loving fun. there's this vortigaunt you meet at the start of the game and they put so much personality into him it's awesome. also jeff

new combine metropolice and soldiers are actually really cool and full of personality and inflection

it's really fun. just make sure you dont waste your ammo :^)

King Tony isn’t wrong tho

you belong in games cuz all you do is play

You belong in games because you're always getting played sucka

waiting til i get vr and avoiding spoilers to get the full experience because i am a peasant bitch

been playing it for like 7 hours this stuff is so loving fun. there's this vortigaunt you meet at the start of the game and they put so much personality into him it's awesome. also jeff
my name jeff

super excited for it, pre-ordered and everything. i boot the game up and it runs flawlessly until certain areas where it will lag to the point where it's unplayable. had to refund for now, but it was a hell of a time when i wasn't stuttering around in VR. i looked in the system requirements and I have the exact card it wants, but not enough VRAM. oops

Its cool
but im too scared to play the flashlight part B)