tilley/owen investigateer/ddoser

Author Topic: tilley/owen investigateer/ddoser  (Read 2727 times)

tilley/owen investigateer/ddoser

ddoser
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _
I've had it with these motherloving "ddosers" ddossing servers. tilley/owen recently ddosed Crown's Jailbreak and you could
see the ping rise up. He's had a history of stuff like this, and he likes doing it. Pretty much the blockland community already
knows everything about this. But Holy stuff i got a story for you.

private investigating
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _
 Owen tried to investigate me but he failed, I got into vc with him and he was trying to hint at the fact that he knew my address. He didn't in fact,
know what it was. He posted these coordinates: 37.9182° N, 77.1944° W (slightly altered so i dont get investigateed fully).
That was my town. Not my house, my town. I kept asking him to tell me my address, but he never responded. 
All really he did was tell me to host a game on blockland to get my IP from the master server, and I already know that's what he was
trying to do, but my IP is masked and it leads to somewhere in Chicago. He threatens me with my IP (expected!) and looks it up and talking random stuff about the place
to get me uncomfortable. And all of this was done to a 13 yr old minor. Disgusting. Key should be revoked for stuff like this.

I really doubt that tilley is 13, but he probably is mentally

no i think op said he was 13

crown hosts on a mac and "oh no he has my town name he's gonna nuke it11!!11"

i've said my town before exit. i'm not scared. i just said that because well i needed to emphasis on what he SAID he had but he only had the town's coords.

why are you posting this if everyone already knows sad sack tilleys crazy antics? its not even anything new, its just the same stuff hes been doing for ages.

I am going to forgeteing kill this little bitch

This might explain my past ddos experiences, considering I did do a stupid drama on him being a tribal at one point lmao

why are you posting this if everyone already knows sad sack tilleys crazy antics? its not even anything new, its just the same stuff hes been doing for ages.
He only learned to start ddosing in the last two months, allegedly from Bladerunner but I can't say that for fact, it is new because nobody can host a popular server without becoming his next target. This is a different level than joining a server just to be a nonce and get banned.

He only learned to start ddosing in the last two months, allegedly from Bladerunner but I can't say that for fact, it is new because nobody can host a popular server without becoming his next target. This is a different level than joining a server just to be a nonce and get banned.
tru tru. suppose i just remembered wrong, because i swear hes been doing it longer than an iddy biddy 2 months.

well, nobody really didn't do anything about it so im gonna stand up for once and do it

tilley is a type of person who doesnt have a life

blockland really needs IP protection for hosts, it's 2020 now come on

to anyone who thinks this is possible, its not (tony's just trolling as usual). blockland isn't centrally hosted by the game dev - people set up their own servers and tell the master server "im hosting a server, here's my information so you can tell people who want to see the available servers to join"

individual hosts can buy ddos protection from their server provider, if they're purchasing hosting service rather than hosting at home or something.