joshtbo Self Delete predictions

Author Topic: joshtbo Self Delete predictions  (Read 9053 times)

my man all you had to do was just not respond to the thread but you did and now you're making a fool of yo self
Bro you guys got me geeking I don’t give a stuff about her, you guys are projecting and try to make fun of people but you guys are fools, nobody likes you and the stuff you do, is stuff. You guys won’t ever get anywhere, won’t get bands and won’t do stuff with your life. Sorry guys but all you can do is simp, I have her in my dms what about you guys haha, and I still ain’t simpin

You guys won’t ever get anywhere, won’t get bands and won’t do stuff with your life.

What kind of guitarist can't even play wonderwall

[ url=Http://www.instagram.com/josht868]Http://www.instagram.com/josht868[/url ]
Hey bro I just want to say thats not how you link a url

btw bro I didnt know Http.com was for sale

I have her in my dms what about you guys haha
I can already imagine the paragrahps of text about how hard we're getting owned that's being responded to with "cool" and "wh?"

Bro you guys got me geeking I don’t give a stuff about her, you guys are projecting and try to make fun of people but you guys are fools, nobody likes you and the stuff you do, is stuff. You guys won’t ever get anywhere, won’t get bands and won’t do stuff with your life. Sorry guys but all you can do is simp, I have her in my dms what about you guys haha, and I still ain’t simpin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGvYriv0W2o

Hey guys if you had to link a song on your steam profile along with a dramatic emotional monologue confessing your love for a girl on the other side of the world, what would you pick? For me, it's 115 - Treyarch

can everybody just learn to jerk off god damn

wyd after smoking the 800 588 2300 empire today blunt

Sorry guys but all you can do is simp, I have her in my dms what about you guys haha, and I still ain’t simpin

everyone here with actual girls in their dms can attest to the fact that we don't go around saying 'i have girls in my dms' because getting pusillanimous individual feels 100x better than bragging about pusillanimous individual. only a true simp who has been backed into a corner could say something so obviously beta

if you don't have the balls to text her 'what are we' then brother you not talking
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 12:53:32 AM by PhantOS »

plus most girls probably would not be appreciate being used as part of an e peen measurement contest, if they ever found out

plus most girls probably would not be appreciate being used as part of an e peen measurement contest, if they ever found out
im sure their main piece wont appreciate it either