Author Topic: joshtbo Self Delete predictions  (Read 8880 times)

pictured above: Last known image of joshtbo before getting friendzoned

Rejected by society, denied by his e-woman, a soul of hate with nothing to lose... an Incel is born!

Realistically, how long do we think he's got before he Self Deletes by cop? I give him 3 days tops if he's not already dead.

Stop making fun of him things are just a little rocky right now because he got into a fight with my boyfriend while the 3 of us were watching The Office
whos your boyfriend

Pretty demon forgetin on your bitch cause she know you a simp.

For real doe i think hes actually gonna fail killing himself wit the sleeping killer and plastic bad schmoke tonight

Stop making fun of him things are just a little rocky right now because he got into a fight with my boyfriend while the 3 of us were watching The Office
this is actually some simp stuff. get the forget off my forum stan

Most of you were bullied for being socially inept and now you are cyber bullying an apparent autist on the internet because you have fractured egos lol

Don't care how dumb joshtbo's posts are, this is stupid and tasteless

quoted for truth

Most of you were bullied for being socially inept and now you are cyber bullying an apparent autist on the internet because you have fractured egos lol

facts

^

I remember that sheep Ava

who the forget is joshtbo

how can brothers say stuff like this

It was never about ruining them. They never realized I was always just ruining how I looked into their eyes.

and be surprised when they get left on read. like boy please you sound like a 14 year old girl
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 10:19:42 PM by PhantOS »