Author Topic: hello do you listen to podcasts?  (Read 2020 times)

I used to be subjected to podcasts back when I was trimming weed. I say that like it is a bad thing but honestly, sometimes they are super interesting.
garberville?

I listen to the Vapor Wave Spotify playlist.

Whether it's vapor wave or future funk. All music is welcome.

Personally, I can't find interest in podcasts.
Still though, you carry on.

Personally, I can't find interest in podcasts.
Still though, you carry on.
i mean what the forget else do i do while cooking washing dishes doing laundry garden work or clean my room

also disappointed in the answers in this thread so im just going to post my library despite there being relatively 'cringy' podcasts in there. its better than whats been posted so far

Same county
Went up there a few times back when I was into that kind of thing. Weird area, but the river sure is nice.

The best podcast is PKA by the way. The hosts are just funny as forget and most of the time, the guests are cool too.

i mean what the forget else do i do while cooking washing dishes doing laundry garden work or clean my room

also disappointed in the answers in this thread so im just going to post my library despite there being relatively 'cringy' podcasts in there. its better than whats been posted so far
-snip-
You shouldn't take anyone's opinion on here seriously unless you're asking for it. This is an almost defunct lego forum populated exclusively by teens and man-children (speaking as a manchild myself).

EDIT: Also speaking actually on-topic, I mostly listened to podcasts like Sneak Attack!, The Adventure Zone, and Drunks & Dragons, in High School while I was doing classwork, or coding in my Computer Science class, mostly because I was more interested in a story rather than the people themselves. For some reason I remember that a woman in Sneak Attack! was really rude to her husband while she was in character, even though he was really kind to her, it felt odd, like she was taking out frustration at him using the game.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:47:48 PM by bloody jumper »

The richard show and recently PKA

The best podcast is PKA by the way. The hosts are just funny as forget and most of the time, the guests are cool too.
all i remember is weird as forget drama about woody or w/e he was called back when i played CoD

all i remember is weird as forget drama about woody or w/e he was called back when i played CoD
Oh yeah! Was it that weird time when there was internet drama between him and ObviouslyJesus?

Went up there a few times back when I was into that kind of thing. Weird area, but the river sure is nice.
There are a lot of hippies and eccentric types here. A Lot of weird stuff happens. Also, there is probably a serial killer. People disappear here, a lot. There's a documentary on Netflix called Murder Mountain and it details some of the disappearances. I love living here though.