Joshtbo Reckoning 2: Beta Uprising [2020]

Author Topic: Joshtbo Reckoning 2: Beta Uprising [2020]  (Read 5053 times)

And she didn’t reject me, we both abused and manipulated eachother and were together :)
What the forget is wrong with you?

DAYUMM girl... squeal for me piggy

Stop being such cunts to her and leave her alone for a little bit. She can be a drag but she doesn’t deserve you autistic plans. If I die I die oh well, I keep imagining that revolver pointed to my chin so if I can’t stop it that’s that. But this’ll be my last message for a while. Enjoyed meeting you guys. Umbalite, Dante, Hanna, Tills, Oak, Sanctus, Music, ThatBlueCreeper, they some real ones and thanks for making this experience pleasant. See you around ig

THE DARK CHAMBER BECAME EVEN DARKER...

Stop being such cunts to her and leave her alone for a little bit. She can be a drag but she doesn’t deserve you autistic plans. If I die I die oh well, I keep imagining that revolver pointed to my chin so if I can’t stop it that’s that. But this’ll be my last message for a while. Enjoyed meeting you guys. Umbalite, Dante, Hanna, Tills, Oak, Sanctus, Music, ThatBlueCreeper, they some real ones and thanks for making this experience pleasant. See you around ig

They're waiting for you in Valhalla, Josh

If I die I die oh well, I keep imagining that revolver pointed to my chin so if I can’t stop it that’s that. But this’ll be my last message for a while. Enjoyed meeting you guys.
Try to stay busy man. Couple years ago around this time I lost my relationship of 2 years in the same week I lost my grandfather. Take that hit the best you can and try to put yourself back together man, try to learn from it, don't do anything drastic.

Hey Rose since I know you're reading this, putting all that stuff on your steam profile for everybody to see is super immature. Whether or not he's in the wrong dude's in the middle of a crCIA here

yo rose can you sauce me up with a band or 2 i wanna build a new computer

Hey Rose, remember when you pretended to be in a relationship with me 6 years ago out of pity before "breaking up" with me on steam and humiliating me? I sure do.

give me my loving racks you whore

the only one rose belongs to anymore is gin-blade

I hope all the simps we poked fun at (Hotpocket, Ayebee, Redconer, ect.) understand why now... don't be making the same mistakes...

Hey that's crazy didn't I give you my entire blockland folder to use for your deathrun server after you lost your blockland directory and I never got any credit whatsoever outside of superadmin while you decided to dedicate an entire room in your map to all of the orbiter codemonkeys that made quirky eval scripts for you

and then you let them repeatedly mute and ban me after I got demoted without any repercussions whatsoever
pretty cool huh