Any original 2007-2008 players still active on here?

Author Topic: Any original 2007-2008 players still active on here?  (Read 2236 times)

Just had the wildest nostalgia coming onto here after I was able to recover my account. From working with Harvesters on Harvest, to releasing my own add-ons the low jump horse and dinner blaster. To classic v0002 maps and autumn snail that was always teased.

Anybody remember me? Remember the golden days? Lets reminisce on grand times.

Yeahhh buddy whats going on I remember when the main menu made electric keyboard sounds..........ah good old times

Do you remember when there was so much less content than there is today?................ah good old times

man do y'all remember when baby bottle pop came out and they had these awful comercials on tv at your grandmas? man those were the good old days

<2005-2006: child enthusiast
2007-2008: PEAK blocklander
2009+: Zoomie

Sounds about right, I found this game on an advertisement for a flash game many many moons ago. I was in the 5th grade back in 2008 so yeah, it's cool to see how the community is still alive and well.

Do you remember when there was so much less content than there is today?................ah good old times

you mean more content?

Because back then we had interiors and terrains

And V9 had events and doors that actually worked.

So it's not like V9 had no content, it technically had more content than blockland does now.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 05:34:15 AM by King Tøny »

Sounds about right, I found this game on an advertisement for a flash game many many moons ago. I was in the 5th grade back in 2008 so yeah, it's cool to see how the community is still alive and well.
i've missed you

i've missed you
Missed you too big lovey ;)

I was thinking about how Blockland was the the start of my media career the other day thanks to people like Pablo on Disconnected's server, Jayce, Cucumber, you and countless others throughout the years.

I've long since forgotten the exact date I purchased this game, but, I believe it was around the 2008 period given I'm just a little bit before Turnip

We need to loving represent 2007 and 2008 forget 2009 and up

We need to loving represent 2007 and 2008 forget 2009 and up
What about 2005 and 2006?