(NEWS) People are burning down cell towers to stop the virus

Author Topic: (NEWS) People are burning down cell towers to stop the virus  (Read 2061 times)

Justified it they're Huwaei tech

the loving radiation
i hope a gamma wave hits ur brain and gives u cancer

Justified it they're Huwaei tech
CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA

I hate these stupid idiots why would they burn down cell towers?? it for real has no link to covid-19 AT ALL!! im tired of these stupid idiots, what if someone had to call the hospital because they are dying of corona, or any other thing for that matter??? they would die because of these stupid people. it is really sad. :(. AND they hoard all the supplies too, like food and toilet paper, what if somone really needs those supplies and cant get them? it would be fine if we just bought things normally but 1 idiot buys toilet paper and freaks everyone out. We need to work together in times like these, not destroy cell towers, because if we cant work together, then we cant survive this pandemic.
the problem isnt that they cause corona, it's that they cause 5g

My crew bouta pull up with the shtick and the 5g

I hate these stupid idiots why would they burn down cell towers?? it for real has no link to covid-19 AT ALL!! im tired of these stupid idiots, what if someone had to call the hospital because they are dying of corona, or any other thing for that matter??? they would die because of these stupid people. it is really sad. :(. AND they hoard all the supplies too, like food and toilet paper, what if somone really needs those supplies and cant get them? it would be fine if we just bought things normally but 1 idiot buys toilet paper and freaks everyone out. We need to work together in times like these, not destroy cell towers, because if we cant work together, then we cant survive this pandemic.

why
this kind of paranoia came about with 4g towers as well, and has probably been a thing since we started using radar and RF and all that stuff. while 5g is at a substantially higher frequency than 4g, i don't see people freaking about radios, microwaves, vsat terminals/satellite dishes that are in the same SHF-EHF range. i'm sure if you stood directly next to a 5g cell tower for hours you might start to feel sick, just like if you stood right in front of a ground satellite terminal shooting out EHF waves (i mean, they melt snow around their perimeter if they're transmitting lol).
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 03:37:05 PM by rusty2244 »

oh forget... *gkrrrlrllrkk* the 5g..... its... changing m-me.... *blood spurts from mouth and nose* hgod..g.ghk...help.... aguhg... *muscles bulge and swell, veins pulse under pressure, eyes glow red* ngngh...hooogh.h...... *large sharp teeth spout from gums, veins on forehead thump as muscles continue to grow* hogogjhh............hlepll... .....lhhppp

too many 5 g shills in this thread

If you don't want to be targetted by the radiation, smash your cell-phones with a hammer and throw them away! They are beacons for the radiation!