why are people not taking my warning?

Author Topic: why are people not taking my warning?  (Read 2887 times)

corona eats your immune system, this is a fact.

Yet people are in my thread dismissing my warning I'm just trying to benefit you for your health

nobody believes you because 5g is scrambling your brain

Well google it then because a loving study was done and it shows corona attacks the immune cells and kills them.

Rather than the immune cells attacking corona.

It's similar to AIDS

nobody believes you because 5g is scrambling your brain
he isn't even posting this stuff. he's lying in a hospital bed, in a coma, hooked up to a ventilator. his experience of this forum and the news stories he's finding are the result of some kind of fever dream, enhancing his anxiety over the pandemic and indeed the very virus that has put him here. this post is a brief moment of lucidity, his brain crying out to him one last time as it slowly deteriorates. he will not heed its warning

he isn't even posting this stuff. he's lying in a hospital bed, in a coma, hooked up to a ventilator. his experience of this forum and the news stories he's finding are the result of some kind of fever dream, enhancing his anxiety over the pandemic and indeed the very virus that has put him here. this post is a brief moment of lucidity, his brain crying out to him one last time as it slowly deteriorates. he will not heed its warning

So then you're not real lol

Your existence would just be to service my imagination.

Wake up Tony. We've been sending you signs for so long and we have this little time to get through. Please co

Wake up Tony. We love you. We just want you home.

Wake up Tony. We love you. We just want you home.

nice harvester avatar

i got special directions from hq that if tony says nice harvester avatar that we have to keep him in a coma for another 10 years. be on the lookout

Quote from: Gman=topic=
Wake up, Mr. Tony. Wake up, and smell the ashes.

Because no one cares about your opinion tony

Because no one cares about your opinion tony
i-i-if you don't c-care don't p-p-post...

stupid,,, all virus eatr ur imune system