Dog

Author Topic: Dog  (Read 5075 times)

Pfp you guys should’ve saved it
Ole forum software can't keep up do it again real quick

Pfp you guys should’ve saved it
skragl.. you're not doing it properly.. did you or did you not tell us to??????? fua stuff!

Hey friends,
My nickname is 47, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, handicapped, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any contract? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I am the best assassin in whole ICA, and perfectly genetically enhanced human being. What talents do you play, other than "five second jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight SA everytime, and have a subduing hot girlfriend (She just passed out; stuff was SO cash). You are all friends who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

Hey friends,
My nickname is 47, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, handicapped, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any contract? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I am the best assassin in whole ICA, and perfectly genetically enhanced human being. What talents do you play, other than "five second jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight SA everytime, and have a subduing hot girlfriend (She just passed out; stuff was SO cash). You are all friends who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

Ole forum software can't keep up do it again real quick
Steamsies my boy there’s software that take pictures of your whole profile should be around soon

Steamsies my boy there’s software that take pictures of your whole profile should be around soon
Steam? hol up on my alt 1 second

Meat neck mode

Looks like Datiel cant resize his images...

you know craig you dont have to be an starfish

@Joyeishteeboh hit up the group chat im going to bed ill check in the morning

you know craig you dont have to be an starfish

I took a perc 30 and stuff hit different

@Joyeishteeboh hit up the group chat im going to bed ill check in the morning
If you aren’t already sleeping then best bet I’ll be creeping, you didn’t take the xanny like I told you to...

If you aren’t already sleeping then best bet I’ll be creeping, you didn’t take the xanny like I told you to...
You good man? msg the gc in steam