Dog

Author Topic: Dog  (Read 5007 times)

You good man? msg the gc in steam
She got what she deserved so I’m good now. Maybe it was wrong, but atleast I tried to make it right. The trip was so long, the pusillanimous individual was so tight. Gotta hit the bong, staying up all night. Poppa little molly, forgeted a bitch named Holly, made me goofy gee golly, pusillanimous individual like she from Holly. 5 star bitch, put her on the hitch, drag her around the road, look at her skin go, yo. My new ep “Girl from the Zeland” premieres tonight at 12am central!

you had so much potential with this thread. god you didn't even try

She got what she deserved so I’m good now. Maybe it was wrong, but atleast I tried to make it right. The trip was so long, the pusillanimous individual was so tight. Gotta hit the bong, staying up all night. Poppa little molly, forgeted a bitch named Holly, made me goofy gee golly, pusillanimous individual like she from Holly. 5 star bitch, put her on the hitch, drag her around the road, look at her skin go, yo. My new ep “Girl from the Zeland” premieres tonight at 12am central!

you had so much potential with this thread. god you didn't even try
But then tp and being high I had to chime in. There will be a new thread Dog 2.0 coming soon!

frank and the others are disappointed. maybe you could show us next year what a real forum Self Delete looks like

Meat head. Gummy Nose. Run about them dirty hoes, I got bars you got no bars cause im all like bing bang twing twang. Fat cracka you got no whacka macka!

Gotta say guys... This thread is a new low... Hey joshtbo next time can you try harder with your forum Self Delete?

frank and the others are disappointed. maybe you could show us next year what a real forum Self Delete looks like
But now I have to vanish with a video talking about my mental illnesses and explain how making forum posts affect my brain functionality and that even though I enjoyed it, my posts will be around, just like my love for her, and start producing music as a career and meet with a guy named Rich Wigga who will eventually change his stage name to Rich Wilson and eventually since with a record company named Double Joyfulness. stuff takes time man

But now I have to vanish with a video talking about my mental illnesses and explain how making forum posts affect my brain functionality and that even though I enjoyed it, my posts will be around, just like my love for her, and start producing music as a career and meet with a guy named Rich Wigga who will eventually change his stage name to Rich Wilson and eventually since with a record company named Double Joyfulness. stuff takes time man
little do you know who Rich Ron Wigga will be....

little do you know who Rich Ron Wigga will be....
You’ll be Lil Datch who we’ll sign later dw

You’ll be Lil Datch who we’ll sign later dw
yea i know zipzp;