official aim down sight hate thread

Author Topic: official aim down sight hate thread  (Read 7263 times)

Why would you have a loving high ass fov? You trying to roleplay as a loving fish or something?

Nice fish eye FOV bro

imagine using 90 fov like a loving nerd, 100+ fov gang

blockland among other games that came out before it, were originally designed with 4:3 aspect ratio monitors primarily in mind. The FOV doesn't scale when you change the aspect ratio when it should. Most older games suffer from this problem, but luckily due to old age most of these are easily patchable.

I play with 105-112 FOV depends on the game, some games try to do some basic math to accommodate for the aspect ratio change but most attempts are garbage and awful, so an actual console command does wonders.

If I play at any FOV less than 100 I don't feel comfortable and I get slightly sick depending on the game. But then again the numbers are quite literally arbitrary and mean different things depending on what game you play

An unusual fix for me is just increasing the view model FOV not the actual FOV, for some reason that seems to do the trick.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 03:02:27 AM by UnRegistered »

imagine using 90 fov like a loving nerd, 100+ fov gang

okay fish eye

tony would fail a drivers test with his fov

imagine having default fov and quake pro fov

this post was made by 75 fov gang this is a joke i dont actually use 75 fov that stuff hurts

imagine having default fov and quake pro fov

this post was made by 75 fov gang
forget he's too powerful

70 fov? vile. 90 fov? despicable. 110 fov? chill.

110 fov-ers in da house!

75 fov brothers be like

this post was made by 90 fov gang

i play with 90, anything less feels like i'm constantly zooming and anything more is just aaAaAAAaAaaaAaAa

90 fov brothers be like

this post was made by 120 fov gang

ads is cringe for gameplay
valve makes a billion dollars per second and all their games have no ads. blockland is dying and has several weapon packs with ads. coincidence???? i think not. rallypack is literally killing blockland.................... ....,,,,,,,

ads is cringe for gameplay
valve makes a billion dollars per second and all their games have no ads.

tf2 sniper