official aim down sight hate thread

Author Topic: official aim down sight hate thread  (Read 7278 times)

ads is cringe for gameplay
valve makes a billion dollars per second and all their games have no ads. blockland is dying and has several weapon packs with ads. coincidence???? i think not. rallypack is literally killing blockland.................... ....,,,,,,,
csgo awp/aug

csgo awp/aug
sniper rifle, sydney sleeper, awper hand, bazaar bargain, machina, shooting star, hitman's heatmaker, classic

sniper rifle, sydney sleeper, awper hand, bazaar bargain, machina, shooting star, hitman's heatmaker, classic
theyre all sniper rifles... they kinda need the scope bro

theyre all sniper rifles... they kinda need the scope bro

bUt ThE ScOPe MeSSeS wiTh mY 183745640 FOV i'M lITeRalLy pIsSinG AnD sHIdDIng aND cOUmMinG EvERyWheRe

bitch brothers type /setfov
real ones hold the f key

Are we seriously still struggling with making iron sights on gun work correctly?

And touching on the FOV crusades:
Default 90 is good for building since it wont warp edges on you making lining things up far easier
70-whatever and up is perfect for DMs or whatever kind of combat you can make up.
It depends on how you play honestly

But, forget iron sights and this Crook dude for pushing them so hard

Sometimes I forget you didn't actually make hatmod

I agree with this thread, but at this point ads are apart of block land and cannot be removed.

Default 90 is good for building since it wont warp edges on you making lining things up far easier
70-whatever and up is perfect for DMs or whatever kind of combat you can make up.
how do u live like this

Are we seriously still struggling with making iron sights on gun work correctly?

what the forget

are your eyes ok?

ads but using it teleports you closer to the enemy so you can land more shots

I literally said that both rages of FOV are good for their own purposes and people still disagree?
...Alright