Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 43764 times)

bro these are obviously different how did they steal

Wow how can you be so loving wrong.

-snip-

wrong whos wrong you're claiming here not me

dude its just two lego pieces

LEGO Stole Their Bricks From Kiddicraft's Patented Self Locking Building Bricks. ... Lucky for him, Page died without ever finding out LEGO had copied his product illegally. Some 31 years later, LEGO acquired Kiddicraft when they were preparing to, ironically enough, sue Tyco for illegally copying their bricks.

LEGO Stole Their Bricks From Kiddicraft's Patented Self Locking Building Bricks. ... Lucky for him, Page died without ever finding out LEGO had copied his product illegally. Some 31 years later, LEGO acquired Kiddicraft when they were preparing to, ironically enough, sue Tyco for illegally copying their bricks.

did you get that from wikipedia

now that wasnt from google tony

look at these loving trolls.

You still didnt prove they dont look the same

yes i did i googled it

Where's your proof.

we cant be trolling if were right