Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30561 times)

STOP BEING HOMOPHOBIC GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *sprouts demon wings from back* *eyes glow bright red* *fingertips grow sharp claws* *snarls*

real talk theres nothing wrong with being gay or trans but the ones who harass straights are really loving stuffty and im sick of them infesting twitter i just want to post art

im not homophobic, why would i be afraid of a friend?

STOP BEING HOMOPHOBIC GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *sprouts demon wings from back* *eyes glow bright red* *fingertips grow sharp claws* *snarls*

real talk theres nothing wrong with being gay or trans but the ones who harass straights are really loving stuffty and im sick of them infesting twitter i just want to post art
NO DEMONS.
NO WEREWOLVES.
NO VAMPIRES.

Memes aside, you have to look at it from a logical perspective rather than an emotional one. When did this trend start? What caused it? If seeing yourself as a different gender is a delusion, which by definition it is, why is it the only socially acceptable delusion? Take bipolar disorder for example: if someone has an episode of anger, do you think they would want (1) someone to tell them they are having in episode, and it's part of a mental disorder, or (2) they are angry and they should feel how they want to feel?

from my perspective, it's a socially acceptable thing because it isn't hurting anyone. in order to respect someone who thinks they are a different gender, you do not have to go out of your way to do anything extremely special for them. all you have to do is just invert your pronoun usage or just call them by a different name. if that makes them happy, then so be it

in comparison with the bipolar example, being angry often hurts others either physically or emotionally. people don't take well to being yelled at, it harms the person being angry bc people don't want to interact with them anymore, etc. that's why its treated by trying to put a handle on the emotional stuff. for trans people, the best method of treatment is to just accept themselves as themselves. trying to get their gender to match their born loveual organs is akin to homoloveual conversation therapy, something that is proven to not work and instead harmful to the people it tries to 'treat'

as for people being jackasses on twitter saying ironically how cishets should all die or whatever people make up these days, there will always be outliers in every single social group that you create. personally, every single lgbtq person i've ever met is just another normal human being who treats everyone fairly. i've met like 20 or so trans people and none of them are 'crazy' or anything like the outlandish examples others cite when they try to write off the entire lgbtq community as being extremist or whatever. people acting like starfishs is not a symptom of the group, but a symptom of humanity instead.

ironically unironically
where's a forgetin edit button when you need one

Probably gonna get a lot of hate for this, but there's nothing wrong with trans people.
GRRR!! forget YOU!! forget YOU!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!

why even say stuff like this

do we really want these guys on blockland though

just had a heart attack. guess cigarettes really are terrifying.
why even say stuff like this
see you at the next haunted house attraction

where's a forgetin edit button when you need one
why not make your own
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 02:07:42 AM by Conan »

do we really want these guys on blockland though
this is off topic as forget and maybe im just a bad kisser or something but what the hell is happening here like person 1 is definitely chewing on the upper lip of person 2

from my perspective. . .
Here in America, if you want to be a girl or guy or whatever, it's America, do whatever the forget you want. But a lot of these people want to be recognized as LEGITIMATE woman and men, government papers and all. Now that's a stretch.
Perhaps my comparison to bipolar disorder was a bit of a false equivalence, but i'll make it a little more narrow. Think of all the other harmless delusions people may have. Why not change the law for people that think they are a different age? Or different species? An alien? What about the people that think a sniper on the roof is trying to kill them, don't their delusions matter too? The people that believe Jesus, demons, aliens, and OJ Simpson is talking to them? That's the beauty of freedom of speech in America: you can say whatever you want! As long as it's not acted upon. And I'm not just trying to be starfish; I'm close friends with people that think they are a man or a woman when they aren't. And most of them have been accommodated for in the law. They didn't feel any better, because that delusion is still consuming their life, if not more! But there is also a few I've met that were diagnosed with gender dysphoria, that understood that thinking they were a different love was a symptom of their ailment, and they were able to cope with it a lot easier.