Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30576 times)

. . . have been accommodated for in the law.

NOEDIT: Less in the LAW law but stuff like papers to certain health services, rehabs, workplaces, stuff like that

Here in America, if you want to be a girl or guy or whatever, it's America, do whatever the forget you want. But a lot of these people want to be recognized as LEGITIMATE woman and men, government papers and all. Now that's a stretch.
Perhaps my comparison to bipolar disorder was a bit of a false equivalence, but i'll make it a little more narrow. Think of all the other harmless delusions people may have. Why not change the law for people that think they are a different age? Or different species? An alien? What about the people that think a sniper on the roof is trying to kill them, don't their delusions matter too? The people that believe Jesus, demons, aliens, and OJ Simpson is talking to them? That's the beauty of freedom of speech in America: you can say whatever you want! As long as it's not acted upon. And I'm not just trying to be starfish; I'm close friends with people that think they are a man or a woman when they aren't. And most of them have been accommodated for in the law. They didn't feel any better, because that delusion is still consuming their life, if not more! But there is also a few I've met that were diagnosed with gender dysphoria, that understood that thinking they were a different love was a symptom of their ailment, and they were able to cope with it a lot easier.
when showing people just an ounce of decency in your common interactions is somehow on par with a supreme court case

believe it or not there are people out there that just want to be identified politely and don't want to care about how the law reflects their gender. but because some people experience gender dysphoria differently and express more radical opinions, nobody gets to be treated with respect?

Here in America, if you want to be a girl or guy or whatever, it's America, do whatever the forget you want. But a lot of these people want to be recognized as LEGITIMATE woman and men, government papers and all. Now that's a stretch.
Perhaps my comparison to bipolar disorder was a bit of a false equivalence, but i'll make it a little more narrow. Think of all the other harmless delusions people may have. Why not change the law for people that think they are a different age? Or different species? An alien? What about the people that think a sniper on the roof is trying to kill them, don't their delusions matter too? The people that believe Jesus, demons, aliens, and OJ Simpson is talking to them? That's the beauty of freedom of speech in America: you can say whatever you want! As long as it's not acted upon. And I'm not just trying to be starfish; I'm close friends with people that think they are a man or a woman when they aren't. And most of them have been accommodated for in the law. They didn't feel any better, because that delusion is still consuming their life, if not more! But there is also a few I've met that were diagnosed with gender dysphoria, that understood that thinking they were a different love was a symptom of their ailment, and they were able to cope with it a lot easier.
you type this entire thing like your perception on this concept is picture perfect and it loving disgusts me. this is that real unfiltered sensible stuff that gets in here from time to time, not that joking slur stuff but the real loving ignorance stuff, i hope someone enters your life that is able to get you to listen to how this all really pieces together.

you type this entire thing like your perception on this concept is picture perfect and it loving disgusts me. this is that real unfiltered sensible stuff that gets in here from time to time, not that joking slur stuff but the real loving ignorance stuff, i hope someone enters your life that is able to get you to listen to how this all really pieces together.
Yet you provide no alternate information or answers to my questions.. It's not 'sensible' to have an opinion about it that's not what you agree with, or focuses on different values. As I said, you can do whatever the forget you want to do. That's the law; you can say whatever you want and think whatever you want. I don't have to take in an emotional perspective, what really matters to me is the law. If you want to think you're a man or a woman, I couldn't give less of a stuff. I don't and have never rejected someone for something so arbitrary. I just think there is different ways to cope with it, and I have seen them. And I think that's the exact opposite of ignorance.

And a "picture perfect" perception is a lot closer to a logical one than an emotional one; but I never said I have the right opinion. That's why certain subjects are considered "touchy", because it's a lot harder for one person to be right. If you want to talk about people thinking their perception is picture perfect, consider that you didn't even answer any of my questions, and went straight to insults. Maybe it's because that's how right you think you are?

why the forget do i have to be the one that answers your stuff questions when you claim you have close trans friends. by the way you formulate your thoughts here and how you say "they think they are a man or woman when they arent", you probably shut them down as well and actually have zero interest in taking ANYTHING that i have to say as a transgender who has been around the loving block. your only interest in hearing an actual trans person out is to ignore it and blabber your own disgusting cishet garbage over it.

and went straight to insults.
this is because the stuff you posted is literally revolting and you have no idea yourself

why the forget do i have to be the one that answers your stuff questions when you claim you have close trans friends.
You were the one that came hurling insults at me? If you aren't going to extend an olive branch, what's the point of even replying? And yes I live in a town known statewide for it's progressive population. I've talked to many people with many different experiences about this subject.
by the way you formulate your thoughts here and how you say "they think they are a man or woman when they arent", you probably shut them down as well and actually have zero interest in taking ANYTHING that i have to say as a transgender who has been around the loving block
If I didn't have interest in what you have to say, I wouldn't have replied. It's the internet, I could have just backed out of the conversation right away. And I'm not sure what I would shut them down for, or what you as an individual want. I have respect and I don't say things like "But you aren't a woman" or whatever. For the third time now: I do not give 2 forgets what you want to be referred to as. I'll respect your preference because of the fact I don't give a forget. Currently I have about as much interest in your replies as you have points. All I've gathered from this is you have had your experience in being transgender. If you have an ACTUAL argument, I am interested.

im not giving you arguments because like i said, ive been around the block. you have no interest in my arguments at all.
if you ACTUALLY had any interest, the people you refer to here ⬇ would have already prevented you from holding these views

I'm close friends with people that think they are a man or a woman.

I have respect and I don't say things like "But you aren't a woman"
I'm close friends with people that think they are a man or a woman when they aren't.
eat stuff

And yes I live in a town known statewide for it's progressive population. I've talked to many people with many different experiences about this subject.
this holds absolutely no merit at all, hell it loving sounds like something your president would tweet

what happened to common sense around here

while im on the subject can i be brutally honest
what the forget is 'non-binary'?????????????????? from my really limited knowledge, to me it just looks like people trying to get lgbt clout without actually being a minority

what the forget is 'non-binary'?????????????????? from my really limited knowledge, to me it just looks like people trying to get lgbt clout without actually being a minority
fancy way of calling yourself androgynous

gender politics are loving weird i swear
using twitter to post art has seriously gotten to my brain

DM me on discord, since im non binary :p

when showing people just an ounce of decency in your common interactions is somehow on par with a supreme court case

believe it or not there are people out there that just want to be identified politely and don't want to care about how the law reflects their gender. but because some people experience gender dysphoria differently and express more radical opinions, nobody gets to be treated with respect?
^this so much lol. 99% the trans people I've met in the communities I've been in are actually really understanding about it albeit ticked when they're misgendered
the end all be all is that if you're deliberately deadnaming or misgendering someone you're just a richard lol and it's unbelievable that people still expect an "explanation" from trans people after they harass and outright refuse to respect one of the most basic requests you can pose

lol