Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 32303 times)

DM me on discord, since im non binary :p
he just dmed me 28 low resolution images of barack obama in a poorly lit room

yea people like to out trans people because they often see the polarizing content. just like you see viral videos of a transgender person being an starfish you also see viral videos of a republican being an starfish. it brings forth a toxic perception and generalization of these groups. the starfishs you see on the internet are outliers. there's a reason why they're viral. every group has their fair share of toxic identities

just realized that was kinda off topic oops

ywou areb oring

bro PLEASE let me see them

youre still a transphobe dawg,,

youre still a transphobe dawg,,
Me respecting their preference is all that really matters in the end, but I see I'm still a transphobe because even though I respect theyre preference, it's a preference. That's why it's called a disorder that people get diagnosed with: because it goes against clear and basic facts that have actual evidence behind them.

You claim to be a transgender yourself, so it's harder for you to understand it from that perspective perhaps

what "clear and basic facts that have actual evidence behind them" can you provide against being able to change the pronouns that you're called by, by any chance?

None, because that's not the point. If you say you are something that you aren't, it's not true. Has NOTHING to do with how I react to it, or whether or not people can do it, or any arbitrary bullstuff like that. For the FOURTH time, I don't give a forget so I respect people's choices. But it's just simple logic. a=a. b=b. a+b=c. a≠b. a≠c.

If i see any transgender or gay come in my street the last thing they will see is my shoe falling down onto their head

None, because that's not the point. If you say you are something that you aren't, it's not true. Has NOTHING to do with how I react to it, or whether or not people can do it, or any arbitrary bullstuff like that. For the FOURTH time, I don't give a forget so I respect people's choices. But it's just simple logic. a=a. b=b. a+b=c. a≠b. a≠c.
the math is arbitrary; pythagorean theorem is a^2+b^2=c^2. an example of this would be a 45 45 90 triangle where 2 sides that are the same add up to get a higher amount. a absolutely can equal b. and in this case, gender isn't a set variable
now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's address how stupid this is
None, because that's not the point. If you say you are something that you aren't, it's not true.
there is literally nothing defining your gender beyond pronouns and suffixes made by humans. if someone wants to be referred to as something else, and it takes no effort to adjust to that, then so be it, and it shouldn't bother you. unless there's something you're hiding?