Lord tony a Chinese Sympathizer

Author Topic: Lord tony a Chinese Sympathizer  (Read 2498 times)

I don't care to know who you is
King tony is directly quoting chinese history. I think we may have a Chinese mole in our blockland community.

Also, King tony seems to know ALOT about corona. Suspicious. . .

It would also bring us to our concern that most bots are made in china, and as previously discussed, King tony may very well be a bot.

You're the chinese sympathizer, I bet you believe that 3k deathcount

do you believe there were 6 million

damn chinese sympathiser wikipedia user

do you believe there were 6 million

lol you keep following me around, who even are you?

Change your loving name to BlockQuake

tony you dont care who anybody is so dont even say that block tony
or should we call you chinese tony

You must understand, King tony, That I do not believe the 3k deathcount. I trust you will tell us in due time the real statistics, as you may be a bot from china.

im not following you im just a voice in your head being projected into this forum thread

You must understand, King tony, That I do not believe the 3k deathcount. I trust you will tell us in due time the real statistics, as you may be a bot from china.

you clearly loving believe the 3k deathcount

okay chinese sympathiser wikipedia bot

And how would you know that? From my statements I have said nothing clear about my stance on the deathcount. You would only know if you were a bot from china, who had access to resources to find out more about me. I would like to confirm that your resources are wrong. Please switch do a different algorithm, that contains more truth.

And how would you know that? From my statements I have said nothing clear about my stance on the deathcount. You would only know if you were a bot from china, who had access to resources to find out more about me. I would like to confirm that your resources are wrong. Please switch do a different algorithm, that contains more truth.

preach

imagine believing the 3k deathcount