Author Topic: soldier101 hates the chinese  (Read 1067 times)

King tony is directly quoting chinese history. I think we may have a Chinese mole in our blockland community.
you can see here he says "chinese mole," clearly being used in an insulting manner. why would he say it in an insulting manner? he hates chinese people.

I mean "mole" as in spy. Any person of ANY ethnicity may be a citizen of most nations, That is not demeaning at all. By "mole"/Spy, I mean they take upon themselves the citizenship of a nation, and all its rights and privileges, and then betray the very nation they became a citizen of. I apologize for not clarifying that "mole" i meant spy.

I mean "mole" as in spy. Any person of ANY ethnicity may be a citizen of most nations, That is not demeaning at all. By "mole"/Spy, I mean they take upon themselves the citizenship of a nation, and all its rights and privileges, and then betray the very nation they became a citizen of. I apologize for not clarifying that "mole" i meant spy.
you hate spys? damn, brother, thats tribal against frenchmen.

My hating of betrayal, and therefore spies in this context is not tribal. I would like you to elaborate on yourself. You think all frenchmen are spies, and therefore i am tribal towards them. In reality, you are tribal because you think the french are always spies.

My hating of betrayal, and therefore spies in this context is not tribal. I would like you to elaborate on yourself. You think all frenchmen are spies, and therefore i am tribal towards them. In reality, you are tribal because you think the french are always spies.

all the spies are french, not all the french are spies.
your comment on elaborating on myself? elaborate about what, that i think all frenchman are spies? you lie, youre trying to make me look tribal, which is discriminatory against white people, because im white.

I am happy we have established that I do not hate the chinese, nor sympathize with them. As far as im concerned, you have derailed the topic and everything after this is spam.