Author Topic: Sawn-Off-Pistol  (Read 12079 times)

its an ar15 its not falsley advertised, idc if you dont like the model?

D+, you could apply yourself and troll better next time

how is it sawn off when the sight is moved back and the barrel is still protruding,
speaking beyond the practical sense that the recoil spring would fly out and it would never fire past the first shot lmao

like even if we pretend its functionally possible (which i'm all for thats a fun idea) you didnt even sell it visually, it's only sawn off in name
shh sight? what sight? i dont think there was any sight. shhhhhhh
sorry barrel is portruding because of the way the gun model imports all the tris are separated and cutting that into the front of the gun would be a pain
let's just pretend it was very carefully cut around the barrel ok?

I think you should make it shoot faster than the regular gun so that it it compensates for the lower accuracy. Gives people a reason to use the weapon.

tweaked stats to not be a direct downgrade from the gun
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 05:29:37 PM by maxymax13 »

its an ar15 its not falsley advertised, idc if you dont like the model?

D+, you could apply yourself and troll better next time
didnt someone literally go into your pack and remove every trace of your modelling because its so loving horrendous

bro da wood grip idea was mine bro......

didnt someone literally go into your pack and remove every trace of your modelling because its so loving horrendous
thearmyguy does not think that poorly of swollow's stuff, and swollow knows that. maybe if this community was larger you could pull this kinda stupid trolling off, but at this point everyone knows everyone else so its ineffective at best and makes you look really stupid at worst. and an starfish, but i'm sure you already know that.

do you want me to get defensive and act aggressive back or act like you hurt my ego?
what sort of weird rituals have you constructed to communicate with people?

bro da wood grip idea was mine bro......
i helped u make it which gives me intellectual trade-copy mark-right to infringe on your patents for 70 years after your death

how is it sawn off when the sight is moved back and the barrel is still protruding,
speaking beyond the practical sense that the recoil spring would fly out and it would never fire past the first shot lmao

like even if we pretend its functionally possible (which i'm all for thats a fun idea) you didnt even sell it visually, it's only sawn off in name
you could just not think too much about it because it's a haha funny blockland weapon and roll with the shorter handgun, which to the layman will match the name just as well or better than an actual sawed off pistol would

Notice that the swep user does not have a snake

nothing is more masculine and imposing than a well-balanced, high quality weapon pack.

not even a massive blockland rooster