Author Topic: Sawn-Off-Pistol  (Read 12081 times)

Sawn-on Pistol
Weapon_SawnOnPistol
Version 1.2.0

New from now:
A sawn on... pistol?
A so much better than that purebred disaster of a tiny barrel
(*big springs)
(** also big springs)
Has lotsa of fat nasty angles but half the match is already over.
Not suitable for eating children. May contain under 3 peanuts

Upload 1.2.0 [Blockland Wood]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 03:47:37 AM by murder burger »

chad rifling. every inch the bullet travels down the barrel infuses it with megatons of long richard energy so by the time it reaches the end of the barrel you've already died of colon perforation

Why is the polycount so enormously high in that screenshot?

the  sawn off pistol looks like golden sniper

I am....really confused. This game is kept alive by the modders. Swollow, Phantos, Greek, G-Cat (you shall be remembered), that dude that made the duplicator, the other dude working on the RallyPack, Night Hawk, Sheepocalypse, Ol' Sgt. Walter, HK, and a bunch of other guys that made...stuff...have slaved and literally carried this game way farther than its actual developer. At least to me. I honestly wouldn't have given this game the time of day if all I had were the defaults.

And ya'll hating on them? Over little stuff?

I figure ya'll just trolling and whatnot, but dang. How am I going to get that Overwatch Pack or Pathing Bots if ya'll keep running the good modders outta' here? Do you not want good mods? Because this is how you don't get good mods. Since any sane person would obviously prefer Swollows pack over any default-mod, I'm guessing ya'll got personal beef, just trolling because you're angry and want the world to suffer with you, trolling for the lawz (which this thread succeeded with), actually like the default models and sounds or...just not sane. (I consider those last two the same) I mean, I'm not all that sane either, but my lack of sanity isn't malicious.

Think about the children man! What mods will they have to look forward to if all the good modders run away?! What if no one ever makes that Overwatch Pack?! What if bots never learn how to walk around a wall?! Think about the future! Us uneducated normies' rely on quality content! Have mercy!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 03:08:47 PM by jackrobbman »

Finally, some good loving content

I am....really confused. This game is kept alive by the modders. Swollow, Phantos, Greek, G-Cat (you shall be remembered), that dude that made the duplicator, the other dude working on the RallyPack, Night Hawk, Sheepocalypse, Ol' Sgt. Walter, HK, and a bunch of other guys that made...stuff...have slaved and literally carried this game way farther than its actual developer. At least to me. I honestly wouldn't have given this game the time of day if all I had were the defaults.

I figure ya'll just trolling and whatnot, but dang. How am I going to get that Overwatch Pack or Pathing Bots if ya'll keep running the good modders outta' here? Do you not want good mods? Because this is how you don't get good mods. Since any sane person would obviously prefer Swollows pack over any default-mod, I'm guessing ya'll got personal beef, just trolling because you're angry and want the world to suffer with you, trolling for the lawz (which this thread succeeded with), actually like the default models and sounds or...just not sane. (I consider those last two the same) I mean, I'm not all that sane either, but my lack of sanity isn't malicious.

Think about the children man! What mods will they have to look forward to if all the good modders run away?! What if no one ever makes that Overwatch Pack?! What if bots never learn how to walk around a wall?! Think about the future! Us uneducated normies' rely on quality content! Have mercy!
im in this rant

overwatch is stuff

overwatch is stuff

I'm not even sure I have grounds to debate that. Actually, you might be right. Because you have to play an essential role in a six-dude team, you have no choice but to play the objective. In TF2, everyone is just doing what they want and richardering around and the mlg try-hards still don't care. Do that in OW and you get a ridiculous amount of hate. People play the game like it's a career now, all concerned about balance and meta's or whatever. They have customs where you don't have to do that, but it's funnier in TF2.

That off the table, can we get bot-pathing nodes back? Or at least a bot that can navigate around a wall and not strafe-ram me with an RPG?

I'm not even sure I have grounds to debate that. Actually, you might be right. Because you have to play an essential role in a six-dude team, you have no choice but to play the objective. In TF2, everyone is just doing what they want and richardering around and the mlg try-hards still don't care. Do that in OW and you get a ridiculous amount of hate. People play the game like it's a career now, all concerned about balance and meta's or whatever. They have customs where you don't have to do that, but it's funnier in TF2.

That off the table, can we get bot-pathing nodes back? Or at least a bot that can navigate around a wall and not strafe-ram me with an RPG?
about the overwatch thing, i disagree. i mean, toxicity is never fun obv, but i've always felt like there's a lack of competitive multiplayer games. now, maybe it's just me, as i'm a qUiRkY gAmEr who plays very few traditional fps's, but competitiveness, or even seriousness, is hard for me to find in a game

as for bot pathfinding, crook moment