sebi

Author Topic: sebi  (Read 4272 times)

obviously what im about to write about isn't recent. if i recall, the most recent event involving sebi happened about a year ago. i only write now because i am almost certain he doesn't give a stuff about the forums anymore, but given he probably still interacts with alot of blf members outside of the forum, i guess i can call this a public service announcement. i also mostly want to write about this as a vent because this stuff's been pent up for about 3 years now and i just really want to talk about it publicly since its pretty horrible stuff

my first experience with sebi was in the you cringe you lose thread. i was 13 at the time, a massive immature brat who thought gross automatically equals funny. out of nowhere, sebi messages me on steam, and i accidentally say something that gives away the fact that i have a pretty outlandish kink.
seconds later he's posting uncropped screencaps on the thread, for no reason.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234277.msg9177242#msg9177242 (click at ur own risk, cringe ahead)

obviously, i go nuclear at the time given i was a spoiled little stuffhead of a child who didn't know how to deal with negative attention; i should've just waited it out and let everyone else handle it since me responding would just give people an excuse to side with sebi during the situation, but eh, can't change the past.

after the backlash, sebi started desperately hitting me with dms constantly begging for forgiveness. if you know me you'd know im the most easy to convince gullible piece of garbage on the planet; even then i knew not to trust him.

then one day i gave in and said i forgave him. i hadnt heard from him since for a pretty long while.

cut forward a pretty long time and sebi decides to invite me to his clique on discord.
it's fun, for a while. he hosted servers on blockland but one thing i thought was odd was how obsessive he was. i believe at the time he was obsessed with baldi; and i mean obsessed. brother hosted baldi servers on blockland, constantly talked about baldi in voice chat (i couldnt tell if it was irony or not), it was pretty loving weird

back then one of my go-to injokes was mentioning bart simpson from the simpsons. it was a dumb joke and i alluded to it sometimes during voice calls, saying "eat my shorts" and stuff like that.
sebi gets very unreasonably upset at me doing this. then one day, because i made a big statue of bart simpson in blockland, he goes supersonic, rails on me for a minute about how unfunny i am, then bans me. nobody bats an eyelid because everyone in his server is basically his henchman; none of them dare to be honest unless it's for sebi's benefit because they know sebi will ditch them too if they stop enabling him.
him banning me over something as insignificant as petty as "wahhh unfunny :(" is honestly insulting, especially given the fact that sebi constantly begged me for free, unpaid art and pixel art (i made pixel art of baldi for him one day i feel like a loving mongoloid for doing that), didnt even get a drop of exposure. not to mention my friend also had his original music straight up STOLEN from him, shortly after sebi ditching him.

my friend confronts him.

how classy. dude refuses to acknowledge his wrongdoings and chooses to backpedal, being an ironic snark in hopes of derailing the conversation.

also if this doesn't work he'll suddenly get all serious and start acting like he was the victim lol

not to mention, after the whole fiasco when sebi leaked my kink to the forums, during the short period of time he considered me a friend, he would constantly post my old art (which he knew i loathed). spamming my dms with it.

a sidenote, there was this girl in his server who he either liked or hated depending on how he felt. he constantly harassed her to the point of her actually getting pretty loving tilted over the whole thing, heres some images

he also constantly whined about how TOTALLY depressed he was and how nobody liked him, which is ironic given how horribly he treats everyone close to him which ill get more into later

sebi is also extremely manipulative, pretending to fall for the men in his server (even going as far as drawing research of himself and his 'boyfriend', lol) solely so he can essentially 'weaponize' them and use them as spies to eavesdrop on me and said girl. ironically, he usually ditches this person right after; i've seen him run through about 4 men, each relationship started as abruptly as it ended and i hadnt seen one last a month.
all of his other friends are either too stupid to disagree with sebi or are manipulated into being a yes man. nobody in the server speaks up against him when he does something stuffty because they know he'll just ditch them and probably leak incriminating information about them on twitter and anywhere else he can put them.
he also had his friend dig up my old youtube channel (link censored) and posted out of context screencaps of me posting cringe (the context was that we were doing a you cringe you lose thing if i recall) solely so sebi could point and laugh. he's probably done stufftier things behind my back given what ive seen him do

one of the biggest things with sebi is his ego. dude has his hand permanantly glued to his erichard at all times. he watermarks his image macros solely for attention should anybody bother to repost them anywhere, he constantly tries to make himself out as a comedy genius (he has a youtube video where its just him bragging about how he's funnier than everyone else) and when he ends up latching on to a new meme or injoke (at the time its usually me who starts it) he runs it into the ground until it dies then moves on to the next. dude lives off of attention. ironically, me calling him out on his attention whoring is what got me my first blf ban.

unfortunately i dont have any more images or stories since alot of this was a while ago and the images are spread out across different servers and dms and itd take a LONG time to compile them in chronological order but people will probably be able to vouch for me.

i want to like this guy. some of this is kind of driven off of guilt because i genuinely had a good time while he was around, and it feels bad to see stuff have gone down like this. the few fun times i've had with him were genuinely a blast, but underneath that he's a horrible, manipulative person. i don't know his motives; can't tell if he's a troll, or if he's malicious or if he's just completely unaware of how what he's doing is bad, but nothing would really excuse how he treats others.

tl;dr, don't interact with sebi, he's just going to manipulate you

wait you're into piss and vore?

wait you're into piss and vore?
no lol
checked the link and he deleted that post lol. guess its for the best

forget............NOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

From my experience, I get the vibe that Sebi is either bipolar or narcissistic.

Sebi's always been kind of a mystery to me; he felt kinda bipolar in his actions. Now that I finally understand him, holy loving stuff how has nobody talked about this before

/support

I remember once I was in Sebi's server building him something and i got bored so I forgeted around with some stuff. I eventually found where he was and threw a Superball (patent pending) and i was teleported out. With no words said to me, I went back in unsure of why that happened. Somebody else had a superball and drops it, i pick it up and throw it. Want to know what happened next?

I got banned, no warning.  :iceCream:

And I don't think I was ever unbanned either, seems pretty petty if you ask me. Although now I really don't care, I don't play Blockland anymore really, let alone with Sebi.

Kid's quite a mystery if you ask me.

oh that reminds me
back when i hosted bartwars sebi joined and since we were friends at the time so i gave him admin. all he did was proceed to permaban everyone and leave
pog

oh that reminds me
back when i hosted bartwars sebi joined and since we were friends at the time so i gave him admin. all he did was proceed to permaban everyone and leave
pog

BRUH

i should bring that server back honestly it was real fun

Well i dont have a discord but if he comes back in blockland its good knowledge to have

wasnt one of the brothers sebi e dated simpletonnn

no but i know he was in his clique, name rings a bell
to my knowledge the people he edated are all non-blocklanders

all i remember is sebi trying to schizophrenically pander to everyone after he tried to be a south park character

every single interaction i've had with him has been a loving cringefest and this is no surprise